Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » One last b-day surprise RPR!

Yes! Yours truely has come forward to say that on this farest of eves, simplicity matters not but it is the thought that counts. Following are a few things i wish to address to the entirety of the rpr community.

1st: Kim! It's gonna be a little late but you'll be getting a surprise in the mail that is for the entirety of RPR. From me to all it's wonderful members and itself as a whole.

2nd: Here in a minute via this post i'm going to be relaying another message to rpr from some wonderful friends of mine.

4th: Did you notice i skipped Third?

Ok. Now for that message.

To all members of RPR, players and characters alike,

We would personally like to take the time to thank each and everyone of you, no matter how directly involved you may have been, for giving James (Me), a wonderful place to allow his imagination run rampant. We ourselves may not roleplay due to various reasons but we do have enough of imaginations ourselves to know that James' head is filled with numerous ideas for potential scenarios and he has even gone so far as to earn our blessing in his future roleplays with you guys. And a special shoutput to the moderator team and site admin that he seems to do nothing but brag about at work. And happy birthday RPR.

Sincerely,
James' co-workers.

Yeah. Co workers of mine who may potentially never even see this site wish the world of RPR a happy birthday. Outside acknowldgement: Awesome. Anyways. Thats all peeps. And happy birthday RPR from me myself.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » One last b-day surprise RPR!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus