Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Taking a good break! :3

My first daughter is going to be arriving within the next few weeks, her due date is May 4th, and as we all know, it's coming quick! I have been taking these last few weeks that I've been gone (Sorry Guys!) to prepare the final touches and make everything for her perfect, working with my husband to put endless things together and origizing and cleaning so, like I said before, everything is just perfect for when she makes her big debut! So, as saying all of this, I am going to be gone for longer, and all my boys will be out of commission for some time while I take some time to get settled into our new lives, and get things orginized and under control! <3

I just wanted to apologize for the random poof of my presence for those last weeks, and I hope you all can forgive me and my handsome boys! With this said, I am unsure of when I will return, or when I can. But either way, I give best wishes in the coming days! Have tons of fun and don't forget about me D:!

And to all of my RP partners, I miss your faces :c
Kassidis_Daddy

Well congrats! Youll never been as happy as youre about to be I have a daughter and another baby on the way, shes been a handful, but i wouldnt trade any of it for anything.
Congrats again, so exciting that she is due so soon!! :D You'll be a great mommy!!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Taking a good break! :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus