Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The mystical circus RP

Elunaria (played anonymously)

(that fine) ring master " my dear my daughter needs a dress for her performance. do you think you could do that? I will get you extra fabric if you do it for me. I can have her come here if you want"
Sienna had cracked a tiny smile, quickly with very much grace that her small body could. Grabbing her notebook, "Any particular theme or length that you want her to wear?" She looked up at the ringmaster, "No need to bother her," she paused at the fact she and the girl did not get along due to her thinking she practically was better than everyone cause who her father was " I have all her measurements from the old stylist"

Biting her lip she quickly asked the question she wanted to for a while but they were never alone, "Could you eventually, you know sometime to look at some of my designs for the acts that we do?" She was very good at her performances but because of everyone above her, she only had had a few since she had begun to work here.

ring master " yes. I need it to be lovely. that all. and yes I love to look." he gave her fancy fabric. " oh and my daughter wants to be your friend. but you work good as a team"
Taken aback by the comment he had just said "I uhm I don't know about that" She whispered quietly as she went to the stool by the closet reaching into it and grabbing a black bagged outfit, pulling the zipper she revealed an already made dress. Slightly looking down, "She will just need to be fitted for it"

65299a587c00014fb302760c5837406f.jpg

" I love it. I would like to see you dance and maybe add that as a act tonight" he smiled warmly.
Carmen Sandiego (played anonymously)

* Eve runs in * sorry I'm late ring master * she young girl was small and slimy as around 12*

" ah eve im glad your here dear. did your practice your routine for tonight?" he smiled at eve. he was always happy to see eve happy.

Yes sir I did * he smiled. She loved the ringmaster like a father. He had found her on the road when her mother abandoned her when she was just a baby*
Ringmaster can I get a new costume mine ripped

" yes soon my dear. got practice your the first act up tonight"

Gasps* yay!!! * she does a backflip excitedly then hugs him*
Hearing the ringmaster say he wanted to see her dance, she quickly asked a stagehand to find the ringmasters daughter so that she could fit the outfit to her. AS she closed the door, she searched for one of her own outfits but quickly decided on one of the ones she created not too long ago. As she turned on the music for the song she wanted to, she began to warm up lacing up her pointe shoes, she was extremely good with acro dance, ballet, and contemporary but could dance most genre well. She was going to show the ringmaster, her skill in all of her top three in one dance.

Eve decide to practice it was her first performance ever*

he puts sienna in charge of dancing. which was his daughter job. hearing what happened she went and packed her bag got ready to leave. she put a ugly dress on and took her weapons with her and was going to find a new circus to work for.

Ringmaster where are you going * Eve saw him packing up to leave and teared up*

(( oops wrong thing lol))

* practices *

smiles and watchs and claps and looked happy. " you have improved!"

Smiles * thankyou

he cheers for both of them. and picks up eve and gives her a new dress. but while this goes on elune on her bed crying and has hidden her bag. she writes a letter to a different circus and waits for there reply.

She twirls * yay I can't wait * changes into costume *

(( she does that on te trapeze))

smiles and watch eve and smiles and goes to room to relax running this place was not easy.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The mystical circus RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus