Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » ((1 X 1 Fluff Romance)) Our Way Of Life

Connai (played by nightmqre)

Looking for someone to play a male character~
Basic premises is that my characters brother is a city boy, and is coming to the farm for a while. He decided to bring your character, who could maybe be his friend. (When you realise it's basically a Big Brothers best Friend plot... XD)

It was horribly early in the morning, the sun barely having slipped past the horizon. Even so, Sarah was out working in the fields with her little sister who had just turned three. The small girl had begged her in small babbles to take her out and pick daises to make flower crowns with, so she did. She smiled as she watched her Sister's small hands pick the flowers gently and place them into her lap.

Once they had both picked enough flowers, Sarah began to show the small girl how to separate the stem just enough to slip another daisy through and then stick it back up and seal it. After a few failed attempts, two daises were bound together and, being sisters, they giggled and highfived. They continued to weave their daisy chains, making one for each of them.

After an hour or so, Sarah caught glimpse of their energetic mother and she smiled slightly bitterly. She didn't like the woman as she felt her father was just trying to replace her real mother. He had had a child with this woman, her little sister, but had had her and her big brother with her true mother and didn't enjoy the fact that she was just supposed to... Forget about her.

"Your brother is coming home! Come on, we have to meet him. Apparently he's bringing one of his city friends too!"

Sarah's eyes lit up as she picked up her little sister and handed her the unfinished flower crowns before dashing off past her step mother and straight to the train station, which wasn't too far from her house.
Kantaro (played by Trudy)

uhh, can I do this with you? My character Kantaro is sort of an odd character so let me know if he is ok with you. if not I can make a normal one real quick. Pretty much Kantaro is half mantis, can fly, has a mantis arm and a human arm, and loves to eat bugs sooo yeah. he also has a somewhat dark brown mohawk that spikes forward then down in front of his face. he is super kind, loves to make others laugh, and is brave. sadly he is a little oblivious to if people are trying to manipulate him. if someone offered him Chocolate-Covered Crickets he would hop in their car XD
Sarah Jefferson (played by nightmqre) Topic Starter

Kantaro wrote:
uhh, can I do this with you? My character Kantaro is sort of an odd character so let me know if he is ok with you. if not I can make a normal one real quick. Pretty much Kantaro is half mantis, can fly, has a mantis arm and a human arm, and loves to eat bugs sooo yeah. he also has a somewhat dark brown mohawk that spikes forward then down in front of his face. he is super kind, loves to make others laugh, and is brave. sadly he is a little oblivious to if people are trying to manipulate him. if someone offered him Chocolate-Covered Crickets he would hop in their car XD

Although I no longer have this character, I'd still love to. Though if you wouldn't mind creating a normal character, I'd prefer you to; this was supposed to be strictly be a realistic type :)
Kantaro (played by Trudy)

Sarah Jefferson wrote:
Kantaro wrote:

Although I no longer have this character, I'd still love to. Though if you wouldn't mind creating a normal character, I'd prefer you to; this was supposed to be strictly be a realistic type :)

I can totally make a new guy real quick, just gimme a minute or so. I will pm you when done

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » ((1 X 1 Fluff Romance)) Our Way Of Life

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus