Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *looks around*

//Hello everyone. I am Sarai, or Fox, as some choose to call me. Probably not hard to guess why~ *grins*

I'm a somewhat seasoned roleplayer, though I've only been on one other website besides this. Caeliria, is the name. Hmmmm.. I don't really want to write a lot about myself because you know, this is the internet, and I'm only four and a half years old. *pouts*

I'm a female PC gamer, artist, musician, and free thinker. Favorite color is purple, favorite number is 42, and I'm synesthetic as well. Cheers!//
Mate i sure hope your joking on your age. But anyway, Hi there I'm sweetyceltic.. most call me Celtic =)
Hey there. I would like to say welcome as well. I saw this was the first post in the ooc forum, or rather, this is where it brought when I clicked on the "Introduce yourself" button. I'm Mordy. That's what most call me. That or my main character Rain. It is a pleasure to be here.
I'm playing catch up with newbies!

Welcome Sarai! Hopefully you've been having a great time so far here. The people here are very awesome and friendly. If you haven' already, you should check out the forums and all they have to offer. Don't be afraid to converse with people.

Auto response out of the way I'm also a female gamer, artist, musician(well, used to be classical piano 9 years), and free thinker(I like to think so). Favorite color is some shade of blue I've yet to find an actual name for, my favorite number is 11 or 13 depending on the day, and my favorite animal is the snow leopard(or just cats... I'm a cat person).

Welcome again! I hope to see you around.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *looks around*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus