Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for JohnLock and/or other RP on (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

What I want from non-Sherlock Canon rp: Honestly I don't expect to get a lot of rp from non-Sherlock canons but I'm up for anything (except weird kinks and long-term romance with the original character). As always, whisper me and we can discuss ideas. of course, I also do random encounter role-play. :>

What I want from JohnLock RP: Yes, I 'ship JohnLock, and no, I'm not ashamed. I will of course keep this sort of thing out of rp that Sherlock players are not comfortable with, but I do prefer role-players that are fine with it or enjoy it. That said, I also will not role-play with anyone who isn't mature enough for language, and violent or sexual topics. I do one-shots and long-term rp, whisper me for more information.

Alternate characters?: If you prefer playing John, I also play Sherlock! Check out his profile HERE. The last rp I had him in was an AU where Sherlock was a wereotter. If you're uncomfortable with that or have other ideas, plot with me! :D

Random Character Facts for John:
  • He's left-handed
  • Currently single and not looking very hard
  • Still believes Sherlock to be dead [Unless you'd like something else!]
  • Has a sweet tooth and a guilty-pleasure in "crap telly."

Random Character Facts for Sherlock:
  • Exactly 6' tall
  • Composes music for his violin when he's thinking about a particularly complicated case or trying to sort through actual human emotions
  • No one but his mother and Mrs. Hudson has ever been allowed to hug him. And his mother got to do it only once.
  • Takes two sugars in his coffee, but no milk or cream.
Sherlock Holmes (played anonymously)

Hello, I don't mind helping you with your RP, however I don't have as much experience as you.
Doctor John Hamish Watson (played by Bananasaurus) Topic Starter

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
Hello, I don't mind helping you with your RP, however I don't have as much experience as you.

I wish you had a little more information on your site, haha. It's okay though. Add my in-game to your Pounce: Dr. John H. Watson. We can chat about plots there. :>

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for JohnLock and/or other RP on (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus