Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Steampunk Roleplay? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'd like to know if anybody would like to/have time to do a steampunk roleplay. I have a character dressed in that theme and I've been anxious to actually use him in a steampunk role play. If anybody's interested, just reply!
Allan (played anonymously)

This character would be happy to roleplay with you!

He's a newly designed Steampunk character. Check him out and see if he might suit your fancy :3
My character Griffon tailors well to the genre of steampunk. What level of technology did you have in mind for this steampunk time? (ie- cars, no cars, clock work men, no clock work men, rifles, machine guns, planes, etc.)
Zeronight Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
What level of technology did you have in mind for this steampunk time? (ie- cars, no cars, clock work men, no clock work men, rifles, machine guns, planes, etc.)
The genre that I think of would be like automatons (like the dwemer stuff in skyrim), all sorts of guns, airships, autonomous animals, no cars( just horse-and carriages, but machine).
Allan wrote:
This character would be happy to roleplay with you!
Quite an interesting character! The unicorn race thing threw me off, but it's quite interesting! I really like the little birds :D
Early steampunk technology ey? My favorite kind!!
Zeronight Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
Early steampunk technology ey? My favorite kind!!
Awesome! :D
How about this guy? He's slightly mentally unstable, has an addiction to cigarettes, and enjoys romantic walks on the beach while carrying rusted pieces of metal to create Frankensteinlike monstrosities. :D
This is my go-to Steampunk guy. :) Let me know if you're interested. It's been a while since I've dusted him off, but I enjoy RP-ing with him.
Zeronight Topic Starter

Doctor Thaddeus Dredd wrote:
How about this guy? He's slightly mentally unstable, has an addiction to cigarettes, and enjoys romantic walks on the beach while carrying rusted pieces of metal to create Frankensteinlike monstrosities.

Ooookay. Mentally unstable? There's something that I haven't seen in RPR yet. Yet again, I haven't done overly much in it. Well, he's unique, he's steampunk, he's neat!
Daryn Keeble wrote:
This is my go-to Steampunk guy. Let me know if you're interested.
I am interested! Heck, I'm interested in just about any character that's steampunk. BTW I've noticed something on your character page: It says that the medal of impeccable service is the only thing from his father, but there's the flying cross that was awarded to his father. Just a little point-out :)

Basically: I'd be happy to RP with all of you! I'm sure it will be funnnn.
Ah-hahaha, good catch!!! *goes to remedy that little glitch* ^^; Edit: Actually the "flying cross" IS the medallion that his father owned (or rather was awarded with in battle before he went missing. They sent the medallion to Daryn's mother who in turn gave it to Daryn)--which is what that other medallion should be. They just look different because I'm terrible at Google Image searching lazy and didn't want to spend hours searching through various webpages.
Just shoot ma a message with what you wanna do!
Zeronight Topic Starter

Well, the basic idea I have planned out us that Hunter(My character) finds this mysterious old clocktower that has a secret entrance to the ancient city that the current city was built upon. I'm just planning on letting flow from there.
Here is the link for those joining!
http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=6922
Zeronight Topic Starter

If none of you like the idea, I am COMPLETELY open to new ideas! I just put down what I think would go best with the situation I had set up. I was just gonna let it flow from there.
I didn't even know we were doing one yet!
Zeronight Topic Starter

I think I kinda jumped the gun :P
a little
Zeronight Topic Starter

This is my first time actually formally putting up an RP group. Soooo....yeah. sorry :/
Haha no problem! You might want to figure out if anyone wants to do a group roleplay lol

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Steampunk Roleplay? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus