Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A New Group; The Watchers (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I made a group a while ago based upon a setting that I created several years ago for a series of RPs I did, which I've been adding to on and off ever since for fun. I've already put up several posts of background for it up there, but if I'm honest what it really needs is people to actual RP in it to flesh it our properly.

I've created the initial starting point, and now I want other people to come and RP and add to it as well, after all in RP collaborative writing is normally far better than one person on his own.

The setting is similar to a lot of Hunter type settings; there's an organisation of 'monster hunters', who deal with all kinds of supernatural things from vampires to faeries to ghosts to demons whilst trying to keep the whole thing out of the public eye, there are also many 'Freelance' Hunters not part of this organisation, who have few rules or codes but a greater amount of freedom. Characters can be hunters, who might have supernatural or psychic abilities themselves, or they can be creatures, both good evil and somewhere in between who interact with these groups, or anything else really. The setting is modern, but as I said that certainly doesn't rule out magic or telepathy or whatever.

Here's the link for those interested; The Watchers
Nice, looking good! I'd swung by a while ago, and found it interesting enough to follow!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A New Group; The Watchers (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus