Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A day in the life of Daniel (OPEN)

"Uuhhn..." Owl rose his head slowly from his desk to see a blank whiteness. "Where am I?", he said, looking around before realizing that the piece of paper sticking to his head bumped his nose. He pulled it off of his face and yawned, checking the time. He'd been sleeping for the past seven hours. Standing, he stumbled into the kitchen of his one bedroom apartment in Manhattan and opened the cabinet over the coffee maker to find... No coffee. "Of course." He grumbled, then splashed himself in the face with cold water from the tap. Drying himself off, he looked out the window at the rising sun, and pulled on his shoes so that he could walk out. No one knew who the mysterious hacker and detective Owl was, and that's how he liked it... Or rather... That's how Daniel Sanders liked it.
Owl had gotten his name from the assumption that he watched people in the night to gather information, but Daniel had other ways. He did do that at times, but often he just got information off the street nonchalantly or simply hacked the police files on whoever he was looking to book.
He was spaced out, walking down the dim, orange sunlight lit sidewalk, when...

[Anyone can reply with anything you'd like!]
Henry Lynch (played by ThatMetalheadGamer)

Henry was leaning against a wall, his mind playing around. He opened his eyes and looked around. No one was there surprisingly. There was one person there however but he didn't pay attention to him.
Daniel 'Owl' Sanders (played by Doctor_Dredd) Topic Starter

Daniel stared for a few moments before putting his soon-to-be-bought coffee under his arm, approaching the stranger slowly. "Hey man. You're looking a little spacey." He noted, nodding to him. "You okay?" His voice, unlike the one he used when under his persona as Owl, was soft and nice. The real Daniel. Owl, however, had a much sterner, yet childishly sarcastic tone at all times and in all situations.

"I'm fine" he said looking around him. He had just taken some stuff after having a headache. The good thing is that the pain stopped. The bad thing is, everything looked tintined yellow. "I just feel a bit dizzy"

Nodding, Daniel glanced at the door of the small grocery store. "Need help getting where you're goin'?" He asked, shifting on his heel.

"Not really" he said looking ahead. He noticed someone that he recognized.

He stopped leaning against the wall.

[Sorry, I'm here. I didn't notice. >.<]

"Hm? What is it?" Daniel asked, looking in the direction that Henry was.

"Nothing its just someone I noticed" he said looking ahead. He seemed a bit tense.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A day in the life of Daniel (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus