Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Intro

Hello all rp-ers out there!

I am an action nerd. As much as I love rp, I'm just as likly to go down to the gym and roll around with some BJJ practioners, or go for a hike, or go explore a cave! Whatever the local area allows me to try.

I love creating stories. Either expanding on someone else's world, or creating my own. However amazing the setting is, though, I believe the strength comes from characters. So I'm here to explore some of them a little bit and see what happens.
pg_dn1 Topic Starter

Hello all rp-ers out there!

I am an action nerd. As much as I love rp, I'm just as likly to go down to the gym and roll around with some BJJ practioners, or go for a hike, or go explore a cave! Whatever the local area allows me to try.

I love creating stories. Either expanding on someone else's world, or creating my own. However amazing the setting is, though, I believe the strength comes from characters. So I'm here to explore some of them a little bit and see what happens.
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :3 Action's always fun; I'm more inclined to preferring the outdoors as well. Feel free to PM me if any of my characters are those you take an interest in.
I'm playing catch up with newbies!

Welcome! Hopefully you've been having a great time so far here. The people here are very awesome and friendly. If you haven't already, you should check out the forums and all they have to offer. Don't be afraid to converse with people.

Auto response out of the way, action nerd! I don't think I've heard that one before, but I love it. If you're into creating stories, we're happy to have you here! :D

Welcome again! I hope to see you around.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Intro

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus