Skip to main content

Forums » Help » question on the swearing rule??

ok so the swearing rule isn't really all that clear. to me at least. I don't know what words i can and cant say, and the same with my characters. i know, obviously, slurs are not tolerated, but what other words aren't allowed, and what is allowed?? maybe a mod or something could pm me with a list so no one gets uncomfy if they stumble upon this thread?? c:
I think I can answer this one (hidden via collapse tags for everyone's comfort):
See more
Hell (a useful term for anyone in the fantasy genre) and damn (like "eternal damnation," which is also a useful word for anyone in the fantasy genre) are decent-ish words to use around here, as is the more vulgar term for feces on occasion, depending on the context (that I won't say here if I am wrong about that one in particular).

F-bombs, a certain word having to do with female anatomy, and most other curse words are better off avoided from what I've seen around the forums, especially the F-bombs. All in all, outside from the ones I listed in the collapse tags, it's best to err on the side of caution with most curse words and not use them.

I hope that helps! And if I'm wrong on what can be used, I'm sure a moderator will let us both know.
Gregory Topic Starter

i’m not able to see under the spoiler??
Ah! I'll just collapse tag it then. That might work better.
Gregory Topic Starter

thank you!

You are on: Forums » Help » question on the swearing rule??

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus