Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Phone prediction game

Dirk Millicent (played anonymously)

Dirk and I don't know what you want to do for dinner tonight.

Dirk is the only one I have to go through the process of getting a new car with and I will have a better idea of what we are looking for.

Dirk gently pushed me away from the computer and I was like oh.

Dirk is a bit of a rough guy who is the best thing that has happened to me.

...Wut?
Tink

Flynn looked at the camera and said that he was a little confused about the pirates cove and the things I've handled and he fell a little bit of a mess and I dont think I may have found my way.

Lucy is the most famous woman looked in a different language and the tattoo of a woman is the only thing she looked like in the eyes and the tattoo on his back in and out of his neck with the handle on her face and I was hoping she could barely get it choose from me.

What the flip??
Kate smiled and laughed as her blush goes off the floor she was so cute she didn't have to go through her own thoughts about the same as Leo or the next one of the children.

(Makes total sense)
Lulu thought the maximum security that Max was mad and Max told Max wants pringles so she deserves happiness in April.

My boyfriend's name is Max, lol.
Opalescent is the one who has been on the phone for the last minute cancellation for this year.

Well, if that isn't amazing.
Izolt (played by Rekogi)

Izolt is the time of my life to be a little bit more fun to do with my friends and family.

oh boy. This got interesting

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Phone prediction game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus