Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Needing something to toss this guy into (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kyun (played by LexiSama)

Haven't really gotten to play with this little guy much, so wanted something to throw him in to help me develop him a little more. Any genre is fine other than horror/gore type stuff, I strictly try to avoid that cause I fail in those situations. If your interested in starting something or have something already started that I could jump in let me know :3 Just a warning though, its been quite a while since my last active attempt at rp, so I may get writers block and be stuck with a few short posts every now and then. Again let me know if interested!
I like the character, but I'm not sure what setting you want him in. I would be happy to write up a plot and make a character. I'm thinking something modern? A little bit of fantasy thrown in. I'd probably choose a young female lead character (middle school? high school?). I'm not picky about post length or content so don't worry about writer's block or short replies!
LexiSama Topic Starter

Any of that would be fine ^^
Ready to play! I've sent you a Private Message.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Needing something to toss this guy into (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus