Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Supernatural/Fantasy RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey Everyone,
I'm new to this site and I'm looking for rp(obviously). I only have a two characters so far, but I'll be adding more as I come up with ideas for them. I'm interesting in pretty much anything when it comes to rp, so take a look at my characters. If neither of them work for you, but you still have an idea for an rp let me know, I can usually think up a character to fit your idea. So feel free to send me a message. :)
The Calvin Twins (played anonymously)

I could always do something if you consider steampunk to be fantasy. Your character Aishe's picture looked a little steampunkish. If you don't want a girl then you can check out the other twin too! Drew Calvin

Don't let the war and gore scare you away on the profile. I can do other things, this just makes them more hardened people.

P.S- Neither of our profiles are complete, they are very much works in progress so please bear that in mind before you judge anyone ;)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Supernatural/Fantasy RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus