Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Troubled Teens In Trouble

Fianna Turner (played by Thatman)

Fianna was slightly slack-jawed at the exchange she just witnessed, Sarah had now walked away from Chance and Roxanna. Fianna leaned her head on her axe as she tried to understand what had happened; she knew there was a pretty big commotion while she was training, but she had no idea that it was something this bad. And now it looked like Roxanna had also given up on the situation - either that or she was just fed up with the two. She sighed as she lamented the fact that she could do nothing but watch; Fianna knew that her poor social skills would only exacerbate the problem.

So she did the only thing she could do and watched the group from afar. She hoped that they would at least be willing to work together when the time came to leave, but that was seeming more and more like a pipe dream.
Felicity was, to put it simply, blowing off a zombie's head, when she came upon the boarding school. She had blood and dirt on her clothes, and weapons in her hands. She nonchalantly knocks on the door. She was obviously seeking refuge from the zombie storm that there world had come to.
She frowns and walked to the door. She pulled her sword out and opened the door. She grabbed the person and pinned them to the floor, holding the blade of the sword to their neck. “ who are you and state your businesses
Sarah Voight (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sarah was the first to jog over to the gate, glaring at the female before them. She had her dagger in hand and her bow on her back, her brown hair a complete mess as her dull eyes scanned her figure.

"What do you want?" her tone was sharp. Chance glanced over before he rolled his eyes.

((Oop, ignore that post
// lol oops, sorry
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

Aaron happened to hear the commotion, rushing over only to see Roxanne pinning down a red-haired woman he did not recognize; she was beautiful, at least to him, but he chose not to say anything, instead watching the encounter from behind.
Felicity laughed and pushed her off. "I'm a refugee. Are you going to let me in or am I going to die in this dumb apocalypse?" She asks. She looks over at Aaron and gives him a soft smile. She was wearing a white tee-shirt, a leather jacket, and some army green skinny jeans. Her feet were practically bare, apart from the wrap she had put around them to protect them.
“ oh so your not one of those things. Hope you didn’t lead anyone here... get inside before you do.” She said kicking the girl in, letting her smash right into Aaron
Felicity cursed beneath her breath. "No. But thanks for that." She glares at Roxanna. Her shirt was turning crimson where she kicked her. She probably already had an injury from being out there, but the kicking just opened it up.
She nodded her head before walking past her. “ we don’t promise your safety by the way. You mess up, I’ll kill.” She turned the corner and walked off

He really wasn’t expecting her to crash into him, much less with the open wound. They collided, yes, crashing into the ground, her on top of him in an awkward situation. He kept still, not wanting to move in any way that might harm her further or get him injured himself.
Felicity glares at her. She needed to keep herself under control. She looks at Aaron. "Hello." She says. "Sorry about that." She says, standing up. She grabs a first aid kit out of the bag she had slung over her shoulder. She lifts her shirt to reveal a deep gash. She begins to clean it, and then stitch it up. Her stitches were clean and neat, from years of working with her hands.

“It’s fine,” he sat up and rubbed the back of his head, “by this point, I’m used to Roxanne pushing me or pushing someone into me. Aaron Pyrosian, currently second leader in Mike’s absence; except for Roxanne, who is the other head leader. I mostly just ‘house hunt’ and try to find a cure or preventative for the virus.”

Fianna was taken aback by the newcomer. How long had it been since she had seen someone new that didn't want to kill her? Fianna stepped backwards from Felicity; looking her over cautiously, axe in hand. Fianna would've never guessed that she would have to deal with social anxiety after the apocalypse; she had only recently gotten used to everyone in her group. As per natural for Fianna she merely stared and said nothing; giving Felicity only what seemed to be a cold glare.
"Felicity Hoffman." She says, introducing her self to him. Felicity looked around. "Do you guys...have somewhere...I can go to be...alone?" She asks, taking many breaks between her words, feeling overwhelmed. She turned to Fianna and felt even more so. "Or maybe a garage? A place with a tool box?" She asks.

“If there is,” he explained, “its probably packed up already; we’re moving, you see, on Roxanne’s orders. I managed to get us to go to a place nearby, but she won’t let us stay here any way. But if you want to look around to see if you can find something, you’re free to; just don’t take too long, or Roxanne will make the rest of us leave you behind. Trust me, in these dire times, I wouldn’t want to upset her.”
Felicity nods. She eventually finds a garage and grabs a toolbox. She opens it and puts some scrap metal on the table, starting to make something.

Fianna watched Felicity walk by; she was glad that someone had responded to Felicity's question because Fianna knew she wouldn't be able to. Curious, Fianna followed Felicity to the garage. In her mind it was only natural that someone tried to learn about someone else through watching their actions. She stood at the entrance for the garage and watched Felicity tinkering with what looked to be scrap metal; is she possibly skilled in crafting?

Though Fianna was silent she was by no means trying to hide herself from Felicity, to her this was just a simple observation and was something that she had done with pretty much everyone in her group at some point in time. She wanted to move closer in order to get a better idea of what Felicity was crafting, but she didn't feel comfortable going any further.

Both Chance and Sarah had stayed out of the ordeal. They both disliked newcomers. Chance less so, especially when he was in his good mood. But right now he was still too pissed off to care. It took Sarah a while before she quietly walked over to Chance to try and strike up a conversation. She expected to be hit; which is exactly what Chance did. As soon as she got close Chance hit her round the head, to which she sighed quietly.

"Can you just-" she started.

"No."

She sighed and walked away again.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Troubled Teens In Trouble

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus