Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Troubled Teens In Trouble

Micheal story starts with him leaning against the wrought iron fence on the side of the school. He completely ignored the zed pulling on his shoulder through the fence. Most people would be terrified in his situation. But unlike other people, Mike just shied, shrugged off the zed's hand, turned around to flip him off, and walked away.

"Just want some shut eye. That too much to ask for nowadays?" Mike groaned as he entered the main courtyard. "Mornin'" Mike greeted the twins as he walked past them towards the gate to check how man zeds there were.
Mike gave Sarah and Chance a quick glance as they rushed inside the school. He walked up to the metal gate that acts as the school's main entrance and pulled out his bat. He noisily slammed it against the fence. He heard something growl from the forest before spotting a zed slam against the gate.

"Only one?" Mike questioned as he pulled out his shiv made of a glass shard and drove it into the zed's cranium.

"Why do they always bleed so much?" Mike groaned as he saw him shiv was covered in blood. He hated cleaning it. Putting back his weapons, Mike walked into the school to hang out in the main hall.

(I'm making Mike call them zeds because I simply wanted him to call them something other than zombies.
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

((From the hospital scene? Roxanne might be able to help Mike, if she has a grenade on hand or something.))
(( as long as someone takes over in the school, sure thing. I was confused in the start anyway ))
((I made it so Mike was trapped so that everyone could work together to help him. Sorry if I confused you))

((So, where are we starting from again?))
((Where Mike is calling Aaron on the walkie-talkie, saying he's trapped))
((👍🏻))

((Right, got it. Let’s begin, take 2))
Sarah Voight (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((you can't get into her room; it's blocked by the chair))

((I’d like to continue this roleplay, if the rest of you are willing.))
Sarah Voight (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((as of now- I won't be able to for the minute. I'm solely focusing on a group RP that is partial worldbuilding experience for me, which is quite important. As soon as things get going and then calm down with that, I will post :D))

((Alright...I’m just checking up; I really like where this is going.))
((Truthfully, I totally lose this in my sea of notifications, so if pms would work, then that would be the best option, but I can continue trying to reply to this. And yeah, I don't know what to reply until he gets to the rest of the group.))

((In case anyone is interested, I’ve made a new group in a similar genre; come check it out.

https://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=3772))

((Is anyone still here? Wanted to know if we could continue this.))

((Anyone willing to reignite the flame? Maybe start anew?))

((Anyone?))

((I’m back again. I still think we should try this again, or maybe make a newer version: what say you?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Troubled Teens In Trouble

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus