Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi everyone, if you don't know me I am wolfkill, but you can call me Wolf or Wolfy. I only have two characters at the moment, because I deleted all of the others. First I have Rae, her personality is somewhat based off of my life. She is a werewolf, I really don't want to do a girlXgirl with her. Then you have Pandora, who is a vampire. She is a pretty flirty girl. She can be girlXgirl and girlXboy. I'm also thinking of making an anime guy and a human guy.
wolfkill11 Topic Starter

Hi everyone, if you don't know me I am wolfkill, but you can call me Wolf or Wolfy. I only have two characters at the moment, because I deleted all of the others. First I have Rae, her personality is somewhat based off of my life. She is a werewolf, I really don't want to do a girlXgirl with her. Then you have Pandora, who is a vampire. She is a pretty flirty girl. She can be girlXgirl and girlXboy. I'm also thinking of making an anime guy and a human guy.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus