Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hallo!

Aldwin

Hi all, I'm Aldwin!
I decided to rejoin Furcadia after a long break (and discovered that I still had digos, oops!) I play as the character Aldwin (surprise, surprise), my little owl anthro. :3 I haven't had the opportunity to roleplay with anyone yet, but am looking forward to it. I will be based in The Golden Tether, unless I find another dream that better suits Aldwin. I am in Australia though, so my hours can be a little odd for anyone in America, but I'd also be interested in RPing via RPR if anyone is interested.

So once again, hi! :)
Sanne Moderator

Hello Aldwin, welcome to RPR! :D I think I might confuse your gender with your username in the future, I apologize in advance if that happens! o.O

Are you planning on only roleplaying in Furcadia? RPR has many opportunities for RP as well, and if forum-based RP is too slow for you, just hit the "Launch Chat" button on a topic. :) It will open up a window that turns the topic into a live-chat!
Aldwin Topic Starter

Hi, thanks for the welcome! :D Haha, that's fine because originally Aldwin was going to be male. I decided on a last minute gender change for her. :p

I was planning on RPing mainly on Furcadia but after poking around RPR a bit more, I think I'd be interested in RPing on the forums too. Thanks for the tip, that'll come in handy! :)
Sanne wrote:
Hello Aldwin, welcome to RPR! :D I think I might confuse your gender with your username in the future, I apologize in advance if that happens! o.O

Are you planning on only roleplaying in Furcadia? RPR has many opportunities for RP as well, and if forum-based RP is too slow for you, just hit the "Launch Chat" button on a topic. :) It will open up a window that turns the topic into a live-chat!
Hi, welcome to RP Repository. My names Wolfkill1, but you may call me Wolf or Wolfy. I hope you decided to do some forum RP's. That's where you mostly see me RP. So I'll see you around Aldwin! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hallo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus