Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire in need of a rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Willow Zann (played by hiddensoul14)

Hey there im looking for a nice rp it can be anywhere from adventure to action to romance, or a combination of anything. so if you're willing to rp and not let the forum go dead reply er and let me know.
Would Yzaile be of any use?
Willow Zann (played by hiddensoul14) Topic Starter

she seems good , any specific type of rp in mind like adventure, action , romance. you pick.
Probably closer to adventure, with possible romance eventually. She's pretty raw and needs to figure out where she comes from, so I'd like to hear about vampires in your usual worlds/styles. I can come up with interesting relationships (since she has no memory, YC could be a former ally or even enemy).
Willow Zann (played by hiddensoul14) Topic Starter

that sounds interesting i like it ... so what do you wanna know about willow before we start
Just her eventual powers, and the world she's from.
hiddensoul14 Topic Starter

well shes from the human world , ya know earth. her mother was a human and so is her twins brother. the reason she's a a vampire is because when she was born she was dead but her mother willed her back to life but at a price. that price was that she became a vampire. her powers consist of , shadow manipulation and transformation, flying, super strength, super speed, instant regeneration
Just checking :) some people like to tell about the existing story or overpower their vamps. Sounds good though. How do you think they might meet?

well willow is being hunted by this secret society so what if your character and willow are friends and your character gets captured and when willow rescues he she doesn't remember anything
As if they wiped her mind or ran experiments? Makes enough sense. Do the vampires have their own society or council?

not in my version but if you want there to be we can have one
Nah that's okay. And I've taken on one too many stories...I'm sorry to say you'll have to find another vampire :/

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire in need of a rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus