Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Camp Half Blood

Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

Lemon has no Idea what he is signing but it looks important and the expression looks dark. She paces for a few minutes, finally, she flings up her arms and pivots quickly "fine you can stay with me, just follow quickly and I will not show you the path again" She starts to lead them away from where there are large structures and people congregating. after ten minutes of walking the brush opens up to a large log cabin on the edge of a cliff. She opens the delicately carved doors to a grand sitting room/kitchen area with high ceilings and a rustic cabin feel. "Welcome to my home, my father made it all for me." she points to a far wall with a latter "You can climb up that to a small nook with a large bed and storage. You all can stay there for now. and down the hall my room and the bathroom."
Joshua Harrison (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

He holds Autumn close to re-ensure her that it was going to be alright. He actually muttered a "Thank you." as his gaze was at the ground. Lemon scared him very much but knew that for some reason she was letting them stay. He covered up his scar with his shirt collar again. "I'm sorry my guitar burned you." he said still avoiding her eyes.

She glances as he covers his scares then she falls on the large couch picking up a small book on the side table "at least you didn't do it on purpose" she flips through a few pages then finally she sits up and says "Here its the rules of the camp and has descriptions of the main gods .... unless you're like me."

"So this is a camp? Like a...summer camp?" Autumn asked "What happens after summer ends?" They both sat listened intently at what Lemon had to say.
Grover wasn't sure what had just happened, all he knew was that his head ached terribly. He curled into a chair, rubbing at his forehead. "Some people go home, some people stay..."

Lemon just nods at Grover’s words then she watches him rub his head “except you two, you can’t go anywhere for now” she starts to rub her own head “Grover do you have any idea who would know about these two, I mean you were sent to get them”
"I wasn't, though. They're not mine. I was just doing a check in the woods is all...We've got some satyrs who haven't checked in in a long time, I was trying to figure out if he was one of theirs when...Well, when all of that happened..." He waved a hand vaguely to show that ' all of that' clearly meant the minotaur and everything that came after.

Autumn held out her rune. "Would this help with anything? This is what my dad left me. I know he wasn't a god but...he wasn't normal." she said. The rune she held out was a Ankh.

Lemone slowly jumps to her feet and takes a step back "That's no rune, this is a rune" Lemon holds up a small rock with a carving on it in a different langue then the symbols on the item Autumn was holding. "That's an Egyptian artifact" she runs to her book self and starts throwing books finally finding a leather bound book "Here, give that ones guitar and your artifact there are only two gods that your father could be" She reads a few lines "Heka or Ahy" she throws the book and starts digging around for more info "unless ...." she finds another book that is wrapped in deer hide "both of your parents were half-bloods of the aforementioned gods"

Lemon locks eyes with Grover "Technically they would meet the half-blood requirements but it would be from 2 gods and not one, but not 2 full gods to make them full blood. have you ever heard of this happening?"

"She's my step-sister." Josh muttered "We didn't have the same dad. Autumn knows her father wasn't a god, and I think mine might be." he said his voice never going above a whisper. "I-I had a photo somewhere in here." he said digging in his bag.
Grover was just about to answer Lemon when Joshua spoke and he glanced over at the boy. "Well, her father's apparently...something? If not divine, then something," he frowned for a moment, then lifted his brows. "And can I just say that your mom was obviously amazing...?"

He simply looked at the ground and muttered yet another "Thank you. But if my dad's a god why couldn't he save her?"
That was a hard question and Grover curled a little tighter where he sat. "Well. Um. See, the thing is...most of the time, the gods don't really..." He huffed a sigh through his nose, trying to think of a way to put it without sounding just terrible. "The gods don't really like to...interfere? With the lives of mortals? I mean, other than having kids with them, I guess..." he trailed off. Yeah, that sounded terrible. He really wanted a snack.

"Some parent." He said bitterly as he passed his photo to Grover. It had three people in it. An African American young woman, a tiny mixed race grinning baby, and a man with blond shoulder length hair, a smug smile, and the guitar that Josh had now leaning against his leg, his grin seemed unnaturally bright. He was grinning with the baby in his arms.
He gave Joshua a sympathetic look as he took the photo. "They have a lot of stuff to deal with, you know? And hey, you have a picture, that's more than a lot of kids here have..." Looking over the picture, he smiled a little. "Aw, look how cute you were!" Then his eyes narrowed and widened. "That's Apollo. Your dad's Apollo." He handed it over to Lemon. "His dad's Apollo."

"Hey that's good! They know who your dad is now!" Autumn said hugging Josh. He didn't look any happier knowing his father's name.

"So he's the god...of healing among other things. Ironic then that the healing god let my mom die of cancer." he said I don't want to talk any more he signed

"Don't be like that Josh...he's a god. You obviously can't be the only kid he has." Autumn said
Josh just ignored her.

Lemon swipes the picture from his hand and stairs at it “well he is a known dick” she walks toward the window that over looks the sea cliff “ but not as big as a dick as mine” a black cloud appears and it gets stormy outside “shove it dad I’m not doing it” she slammed the window shut and comes back to the group “ anyways”
Grover made a pained sound and pushed his hands through his hair. "Can we not call the gods 'dicks' please? I mean...please? Is that a thing we could just...not do?"

"So...what now?...wait miss Lemon," Autumn said to Lemon "Who was the "old fart" you were talking about?"
she asked as she dug in Josh's backpack.

“ my father, he is Arawn Celtic god of death .....” lemon drapes her arm around Grover “ and our friend here hates when, I fight with the old fart, I mean you were only dead for like 2 minutes and only half the camp burned but on the bright side they did get new dorms” she shrugs a little “next time I’ll kill him for giving me this song”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Camp Half Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus