Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for bounty hunters, cops, detect (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Catrin (played anonymously)

... basically anyone non-criminal for a scene with my character, Catrin. She is a lot of things and her page is still a work in progress, but for this particular RP, she'd be an assassin with over ten successful high-profile kills. I'm looking for a longer one-off scene in which she would be actually helping the 'good' guy (your character) recover from some wound caused by an accident, because no-one else would be around.

Regardless of whether the world she's in has magic or not, she has shapeshifting capabilities; IC knowledge about her would include witness reports of a tall blonde female whose features they don't quite remember. All of her hits except a couple were criminals one way or another and she hasn't caused collateral damage so far. She probably has some sort of military or police training, judging by the skill she displays with weapons, tactics etc. That's pretty much it. Except this time, someone (your character!) was able to track her down onto a path leading deep into the Amazon rainforest. There are several bounties on her head - is that their motivation, or are they trying to catch a cold-blooded killer to serve justice?

Either way, the hunter will wind up in an accident and will need the help of the person they're trying to bring down in order to survive. They're quite likely to get it.
My character Hunter is a guy who deals with supernatural things such as shapeshifters, so a shape shifting assassin would be a thing he would have to deal with. He is very high tech although so far only played in modern time. Let me know if you're interested.
Catrin (played anonymously) Topic Starter

He looks interesting! Thanks for responding, I'll PM you.

I'll be happy to RP Catrin in multiple storylines with this theme, so the topic is still open. :)
I have my newest character Revin. He's an assassin/hunter. PM if you want to RP with me! ;)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for bounty hunters, cops, detect (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus