Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A need for Speed (open)

Kethual Myrth (played by Sweetyceltic)

Glitch pulled into a car shop with his black mustang, having just moved into town a few days before. the young shaggy brown haired boy had already got unto a small wreck with his beloved mustang. Stepping out of the car he sighed looking at the damaged back end of the black mustang. Turning he walked inside \" um excuse me? \" he called out looking around, with his golden colored eyes. Kethual was kind of a odd guy, he loved street racing and video games, one reason's he calls himself Glitch.
Dini Gakos (played anonymously)

'The Garge 'as most people referred to it, (named for the old sign that hung above the large sliding doors. At one time it had read "Garage, but he second 'a' had fallen off years ago, or had been stolen, or had faded.) was an unassuming building. It was worn with age, and the pain was peeling. It stood in a crumby part of town, and was covered in graffiti. Thank goodness it's reputation held strong, or they might not have had any business in such a dubious location.

This was not the case however, people came from all around town to get their cars worked on here. It's mechanics were said to be the best in town, though a judgment like that was a matter of opinion.

Hearing a voice calling out, from where she was, under a car fixing a brake line. She slowly rolled herself out to where she could see. "Hold on, I'm a little slow moving these days." It took her a full minute to get herself out and up, a swollen belly, not huge yet, but more then noticeable under the blue coveralls she wore, was the likely cause of her slowness.

Finally she was looking at him, the customer that had come in, full on. He looked vaguely familiar to her. She squinted at him, and cocked her head. She couldn't place it.. "Hi..."
Kethual Myrth (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

" Hi, urm.. i kinda.. Got into a bit of a bind with my car.. the back end up it was damaged pretty badly and i had a hard time getting it to start this morning" he said scratching the back of his dead a little embarrassed.

Dini's eyes slid to the Mustang. "Niiice, you shouldn't abuse a car this great." She scolded, as if her own car wasn't in shambles at the moment. Still she offered him a friendly smile. "I'll see what I can do though, follow me to the till, and we'll get you set up in the system."

She'd lead the way to the back of the room, where an old desk sat, with an ancient computer on top of it.

"thanks, iv had her since i was in high school. shes had alot of work done since then she use to be white" he said laughing softly "I'm new in town so when i saw your shop i was glad. Id hate for anything to happen to my mustang.. then again i do also have a Lambo but, my mustang will always be my favorite" he said, trying to talk to hide his shyness.

Dini pretended to frown, "Well I hope you're nicer to that car then you are to this one. " But she laughed good naturedly. "Just rolled into town huh, where from? Sorry if that seems rude, you just look really familiar to me."

" Well i use to live in LA and a few other places" he said with a smile " and I don't really drive my lambo, its my show car" he said he pulled out a picture of the glossy purple Lamo " shes won a few car shows over the years" he said " its not rude to ask, you seem familiar as well.. but my memory is very foggy from some of my younger years. " he said sighing " but if it helps any, my names Kathual.. most just call me Glitch" he said laughing a bit.

Dini thought about it for a second and then let out a gasp. "OH! hey I do know you! I grew up like... two blocks away from you. Uh, Dini is my name. You might remember me... I was kind of a cow to you in high school..." She laughed apologetically.

Dini! Oh wow, never thought id run into an old friend here" he said with a smile instantly snapping out how his shyness " forget about high school.. that was the worse place ever.. i was kinda glad when i moved away" he said laughing " so how have you been?" he asked seeming very happy to see his old friend again.

She smiled, glad he didn't hold a grudge over it, she was a different person these days. "I've been good mostly. Had a rough year, but things have been looking up. How about you?" She took a moment to get him set up in the system.

" oh not much, few car shows here and there.." he paused for a moment.. he trusted her so he continued " a little bit of street racing.. mostly video games .. main resown everyone calls me Glitch now" he said with a small laugh " dident you use to call me that? " he asked

She grinned. "That I did." She laughed. "Funny that we'd go different ways and still end up doing the same things, and in the same town too. I was deep into street racing before this whole thing." She gestured to her belly.

"that is funny, well just know this, i tend to need alot of work done on my car." he scratches his head a bit again " i'm not the best, never won a race but i keep at it hoping to get better" he laughed then said " So how has your life been?" he asked

Dini laughed. "Well, I'm always around, and If I'm not my uncle, and his employees are." She shrugged. "This group in town here, are a tough group to beat." She knew this because her husband and a couple of other guys had been front runners for a long time, before she'd started racing, and took that title. Needless to say, many people were thrilled that she'd retired at least for a little while. "You'll get there though. My life has been up and down lately. But good things are coming of it. Got married a couple months back."

" really? cool...My x girlfriend ran off on me for another guy.. said i was an idiot " he sighed "lifes been a bit lonle since high school... " so who did you marry?"

Dini felt sympathy for him. "Well, good riddance then. Some one better will come along surely. His name is Gallagher, he's a sweetheart." Well, a sweet heart to Dini anyway, she was well aware that he could be a bit of an asshole to other people though. She left off his last name, The Maitland's were high profile, as they owned a large automotive company, and she just didn't want the attention that came with it. Had he moved to town earlier in the year, he would have known both of them from the racing circuit, but both had been retired for a while, while Gal recovered from knee surgery, and Dini was pregnant, so it was likely he hadn't become acquainted.

" thanks good, im glad you found someone " he said " now can we look at my car now?" he asked smiling a bit.

SHe nodded. "Yes we can." She'd head up to the car in question, and take a good look where the back of it was bashed up.

" one of the guys in the last race i was in hit me pretty hard.. im glad i did not lose control and crash, or flip my car" he said

(( nearly typoed and had cat other than car XD ))

((lol))

Dini took a long moment, before she nodded her head. "It looks mostly asthetic, than damage, but you car having trouble starting might mean you've damaged the fuel tank, or line. I wont know until I get underneath."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A need for Speed (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus