Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

The

Chaos, huh? This’ll be fun. But yeah, I’ve got two characters, Ren and Naida, who travel together and will be joining soon.
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Hey everyone! ^v^ So.... not really about the game, but I found some little..... cards, more or less, made of different types of paper. Like, parchment, some kind of textured paper, really smooth stuff, thick cardstock, and canvas. So, I wanted to ask if anyone had any questions about V, other characters of mine, or things I've mentioned (even in other games) that they'd like to see drawn out in more detail! ^v^ I might not do all of them, but I'd love to hear any questions you have, since I've enjoyed running this for for y'all so far!

So yeah, ask away! I wanna make detail-images and close ups and diagrams for you! ^v^
((Wait I thought Alastor told Liliath to find him at his home town incase she wanted to reconnect, not the woods))
Misc other (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

((As far as I've seen from a few RPs with Liliath, assuming she paid attention or remembered is a bit bold. : P))
@The

I'm missing a reaction to the dogs lunge at Nadia, any chance you could add that in so I know how to follow up?
The

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
@The

I'm missing a reaction to the dogs lunge at Nadia, any chance you could add that in so I know how to follow up?

Sure! I’ll add that now. I meant to last night but kind of fell asleep.
No problem, thanks!

Love how they all just scared the daylights out of each other.
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Agreed. It's honestly hilarious.

Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
Agreed. It's honestly hilarious.

Victi, BAD! out of the OOC! shoo! shoo!
But she’s right, it IS hilarious.

I mean yeah. not wrong. (giggles)
The

Okay but I seriously had no idea that Naida could scare someone. I wasn’t entirely sure what would happen, but I definitely did not expect that.
Part of the fun of rp is the unexpected responses and reactions you get. Isabella, while dark looking and wielding a powerful artifact, is still just a little girl who was a bit sheltered and discluded from many games the other kids played. She retains an almost fearful innocence that is easy to scare when something shes never seen before (like a fairy) comes flying at her face hah!

Also how dare you steal my mantis 😂
Naida (played by The)

My mantis now :)
Naida wrote:
My mantis now :)

NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

😭😭😭😭
The

😂 Why are you so attached to the bug
Ha, it's cool just having fun.

Speaking of, it was a fun addition to Isabella and her dog is the only reason I added it (plus having the 'bug' shard it left an opportunity for exploration if Isabella wanted to....accidently or otherwise).

I'm glad the mantis is at least coming along for the ride to the city thou

NAIDA! Out of the OOC. bad fairy. tsktsk. This is what the greenroom is for.

And Victi, I see you trying to sneak back in to make a smug remark, don't make me get the spray-bottle.

ugh.
Just FYI....the teleport might cause some serious derailing issues and the issue is something Isabella isn't aware of. XD I'm okay with going that route and I'll explain why if youd like also, or keep it for a surprise if youd prefer that also.

Regardless it wont be a good thing for poor Isabella
Surprise reactions are great, and so are (believable) miscommunications that lead to surprises; my favorite involved Raven playing a role in this huge misunderstanding that led to an anthropomorphic caracal fleeing the group to avoid being enslaved by the other characters...and she wasn’t even there.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus