Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hight school romance {Open! For boys!}

Malina (played by Quaxothekitty21)

Malina walked into the huge high school building with her bag full of heavy text books. She smiled brightly at all of the people and ran to her locker. She put her books in her locker and took her pencile, binder, and book out. Her friends didn't catch up to her for some reason

She sighed as she closed her locker. And then walked to class. She walked up the stairs and was shoved to the wall. "Ow!" she sighed. And continued walking. She then felt kinda nervous. So she looked behind herself while walking. Then she bumped into you. "Oh I'm sorry!" she exclaimed and tried to help him pick up his book.
Victor tripped when the girl bumped him. "Hey watch where you are-" He blushed and picked up hi last book. "H-hi my name is V-Victor." He rubbed his neck nervously. "What is y-your name?" He was a hot pink in the cheeks right now. He was handsome, nice, and thoughtful, but because he wasn't in the "cool" group, no one would give him a second look.
Malina (played by Quaxothekitty21) Topic Starter

Vector Maithon wrote:
Victor tripped when the girl bumped him. "Hey watch where you are-" He blushed and picked up hi last book. "H-hi my name is V-Victor." He rubbed his neck nervously. "What is y-your name?" He was a hot pink in the cheeks right now. He was handsome, nice, and thoughtful, but because he wasn't in the "cool" group, no one would give him a second look.

Malina stood up and passed his other book to Victor. Then she smoothed the bottom of her dress. "I'm Malina. I'm really sorry for bumping into you. I wasn't paying attention." she blushed nervously. Hoping that he was not mad. She bit her lip.
He smiled. "That's okay." He shyly looked away. "You have a beautiful name ya know." He cleared his throat nervously. "What class are you going to?" He gestured toward Malina's books. "You are very pretty also." Victor was shocked and covered his mouth as if he didn't mean to say that at all. He was a deep cherry red.

She blushed. "I have language arts. And thank you."She blushed. She looked up at the clock on the wall. "Excuse me but I have to go." She excused herself and started walking the direction to her class. "Talk to you at lunch." she called over her shoulder.
He smiled. "O-okay, see you then." He started walking down to biology. He was wondering why a girl with such beauty, and most likely popularity, would talk to someone as ugly as him. Mind he isn't ugly at all. He shrugged and sat down in his seat and listened to the usual lecture in how it may be close to the end of school but you must behave a if it has just started.

She got to language arts. She sat down in her seat until the end of class. A few class hours passed by. Then came lunch. She brought her lunch at sat down at a table alone. She sighed softly as her friends ignored her again.
Vector entered the lunch room and looked around. When he saw Malina sitting alone he was a bit confused. He walked over to the table nod day down in one of the plastic chairs. "Hey." He looked up at her trying to search her eyes with his green ones. "Are you okay?" He started to unpack his lunch which consisted of, well, a buffet table. He had this that and the other thing all piled up in one BIG brown bag.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just wishing about my parents. They do something that most parents don't do to their children." she mumbled and she nibbled on her food. She brushed some of her hair out of her face.
He leaned in closer so non one could hear him except for her. "Please don't tell me it is abuse." He sighed then slumped back into his chair and started to eat his two slices of pizza and he took a few sips of his Gatorade.

"Alright I won't say it cause it's exactly what your thinking." she sighed as she sipped some water. She put it down and then looked at the other tables.
Vector hot up an his hands slammed on the table. "Abuse?!" He sat back down nearly cracking the plastic chair. Everyone in the lunch looked at him. He slumped down to where no one could see his face. He started to et his second slice of pizza. "Sorry for the outrage, lost a friend to abuse. Suicide." A small tear rolled down his cheek, he quickly wiped it away.

She looked around nervously at the other tables. She got up and threw her food away. And then walked out of the lunch room. Feeling guilty hot tears started to fall out of her eyes.
Vector watched Malina get up and walk away, he quickly finished his lunch and walked out to Malina. "Don't cry, please. It is your fault that he made that decision." He held her hand and tilted her chin up with the other. He blushed slightly. "One quick call and your parents could be taken in a sweep." He pointed at his phone. "If need beyoucould stay at my house, I am sure my parents would not mind."

Malina blushed lightly. She sighed softly. She then stared at the phone not sure what to do. "Their quite sneaky." she mumbled to herself.
Her shook his head. "They will verify your bruisesand cuts through a scanner, just take the phone and call 911." Her brushed back a few piecesof her hair behind her ear. "Just call."

She pulled away kinda nervously. Her head was confused to death.
He took her hand and laid it on his phone. "Call, or I will." He narrowed an eyebrow. "Please, I can't see a beautifal women get beaten because of her damn parents." He smiled charmingly. "I have to say this but, you fill me, I don't know how to explain it, but you do."

She blushed madly as she took the phone and turned it on. She gulped as she dialed the number and put it to her ear.
The phone ringed for a bit then a voice was heard on the other side. "Hello? What do you need?" It was a man on the other end.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hight school romance {Open! For boys!}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus