Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Holy bleeping puppy.

Sanne Moderator

Quote:
You have no more room for new characters. If you want extra slots, consider upgrading your account.

I already have 22 characters on RPR?! Goodness. Now I need to seriously consider whether I'll get an upgrade or not.
Yuka

Generally I'm somewhat ruthless with my characters, and rarely need to go over 10. Some suffice with just descriptions, some don't make the cut to stay around long-term, some go to NPC or semi-active status and so on.
Delete some you don't use/don't rp/see yourself rping anytime soon?
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

senny wrote:
Generally I'm somewhat ruthless with my characters, and rarely need to go over 10. Some suffice with just descriptions, some don't make the cut to stay around long-term, some go to NPC or semi-active status and so on.
Delete some you don't use/don't rp/see yourself rping anytime soon?

I would, but I usually have all the info for my chars on the site, fully complete.. And I like to sporadically dig one up from under the dust and start RPing again.

I have issues letting go. :(
Half the reason that I end up leaving some of my charcaters to NC status (Or no consent) so that if they get killed off I have no reason to dig them back up. Makes my life a little easier and ends up making life a lot more interesting sometimes ^^

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Holy bleeping puppy.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus