Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The girl at the bar {Open for boys or anyone else}

Stephanie (played by Quaxothekitty21)

Stephanie walked in the bar. She had her school lisence and they let her in. She was not a drinker. She sat down at the bar table. She held her head in her hands. Her hands then dropped to her side as her head banged onto the bar table quietly. She lifted her head up and put her hand on her forehead and looked up and saw you.
Leonardo Rook (played by PandaGirl)

Leo looked the girl up and down and decided that she must not be a heavy drinker. I like her already. he joked to himself as he say next to the girl. "Hey, I'm Leonardo, But you can call me Leo." he said with a dazzling smile, calling the tender over. "Red wine for me and a beer for the lady." he said showing the tender his driving licence and collage ID. "What is such a pretty girl banging her head on the bar for?" he joked brushing hair out of her face. He had been drinking pretty heavy tonight because he just failed a important test in literature.
Stephanie (played by Quaxothekitty21) Topic Starter

"Oh I don't drink. I'll just have water." she sighed. She then jumped out of her seat. "I'm Stephanie." she rolled her eyes. She was about to leave. "My orphanage brother is the reason I'm banging my head." she growled. "Don't flirt with a young girl like me cause I'm 14 and you must be like 23?" she questioned.

"Weird how you got my age exactly right." Leo said with a smirk. "How about one dance then?" he asked drinking his wine in one swig.

She frowned. "No. You must be deadly drunk." she sighed. "And about your age, it was a lucky guess." she looked over to see her orphan brother flirting.

Leo shrugged and went back to the dance floor. He started dancing like a whole new man, gone was the drunk and in it's place was a professional dancer. People started making a circle around him while he danced, sweat gathering on his arms and exposed chest.

She shrugged and sat back down and sipped on the water bottle she had. She continued to watch her orphan brother until he came over to her drunk. "Oh boy." she mumbled. He laughed and smashed a beer bottle on her leg. Then he walked away. She fell out of her seat with her leg close to her.

Leo saw the boy smash the bottle on the girls leg and pushed the admirers out of the way. He approached the boy and tapped on his shoulder waiting for him to turn around. When he did Leo swung his fist into the boy's face, leaving him unconscious on the dirty bar floor. Leo walked over to Stephanie and picked her up tenderly in her arms and went to the private rooms upstairs.

Stephanie jumped out of his arms. "I'm being nice! Just don't touch me!" she cried and ran down stairs. She grabbed her orphan brother's hand and dragged him out of the bar.

Leo rolled his eyes and stared at the blood on the floor from her leg. "She will never be ok." he mumbled before falling back down the stairs from his drinking. He landed on the floor in a heap as blood started to drip down his chin form biting his lip. Phones buzzed as people called the ambulance, and the girl hurried out of the bar with her unconscious brother. Paramedics arrived several minutes later and brought Leo's now unconscious body to the hospital.

She was now in the city and her brother woke up. "What is wrong with you?!" she screamed at him. He looked at her in a confused way. "Whatever." he sighed. She then got really mad. "Can't you see we are already being abused at the orphanage?!" she screamed at his again and pushed him onto the ground with all her strength.

((Reply tomorrow. Gtg to bed.))

Okay)

A slight beeping noise woke Leo up to find that he was in the hospital. "Aw crap not again." He mumbled as a doctor came to check in him. "How much longer till I can leave?" Leo asked sitting up with ease. "Now." The doctor said handing Leo a form to sign. Once he signed it, Leo got out of bed to to d that he had a broken leg. He swiftly left the hospital and started to wander the streets.

((Sorry for any misspellings..... Using cell phone.))

Stephanie growled at her brother. "You don't understand nothing." she whispered and walked away with her not drunk brother. She stayed silent the whole time.

Leo walked along painfully for a while as the sun started to rise. "Better find somewhere to sleep." Leo said sadly as he headed towards an alley way beside the orphanage to find a discarded box.

Stephanie and her brother walked upstairs to their room. She looked out the window as a body went into a box. She sighed and opened her window. "What are you doing here?" she hissed.

"Getting ready to sleep." Leo said tiredly as he gently sat himself down in a refrigerator box and leaned his crutches against the wall. "What are you doing there?" He replied with sarcasm.

"It's an orphanage. I'm an orphan." she hissed. "Your going to get yourself killed because the lady here doesn't welcome strangers." she rolled her eyes.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The girl at the bar {Open for boys or anyone else}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus