Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Inspiration Search: Creative Stats/Basics Areas

What the title is, I'd just really like to see some of your favorite ways to do Stat blocks! Under the collapse I'll try and include my current one for a profile i've put together in case I'm being confusing fhfhf. I currently can't come up with any ways to make this longer and more explanatory as I'm really just looking for anything and everything y'all've enjoyed making. I'll probably edit this later a

here the thing

WlT3DpP.pngZFBIXdP.png

🂠 🂡 🂫 🂡 🂠

Sexuality
Beep beeep beeep bep
🂠 🂡 🂫 🂡 🂠

Hair
Beep beeep beeep bep
🂠 🂡 🂫 🂡 🂠

Skin
Beep beeep beeep bep
🂠 🂡 🂫 🂡 🂠
🂠 🂡 🂫 🂡 🂠

Languages
Beep beeep beeep bep
🂠 🂡 🂫 🂡 🂠

Eyes
Beep beeep beeep bep
🂠 🂡 🂫 🂡 🂠

Body type
Beep beeep beeep bep
🂠 🂡 🂫 🂡 🂠

Ethnicity
Beep beeep beeep bep
🂠 🂡 🂫 🂡 🂠

Handedness
Beep beeep beeep bep
🂠 🂡 🂫 🂡 🂠

Face type
Beep beeep beeep bep
🂠 🂡 🂫 🂡 🂠

Height
Beep beeep beeep bep
🂠 🂡 🂫 🂡 🂠

Isaac (played anonymously)

This is the only profile I have where I experimented in mixing clean notes with a heavy Pinterest aesthetic influence. I was so satisfied with the end result, I haven't been able to replicate it since! Nabbed the info box code from the Template Jam group.
Regina has a clean minimalistic profile.

Samara has more of the aesthetic pictures.

Edit: You should be ale to see the difference now! :)
oh my god the little collapse-able emoticon / pictures are genius thank you for this idea whaaat :OOO
Lol, do you have the bbcode for the stuff on your original post?

you can use

[.code] [/.code]
Folklore Topic Starter

Since this profile is super universe specific I'm probably never going to share it in full, but the collapse is just a typical collapse titled with unicode cards site! It's a bit bumpy to use, but it has a massive amount of unicode shapes!
Code:
[collapse name="🂠 🂡 🂫 🂡 🂠"] [/collapse]
The cards here don't have any real meaning but supposedly theres a lot of tarot-esque meaning in poker cards so i'm meaning to put a couple of meaningful ones here and there for each character
Folklore Topic Starter

8_Stars_8 wrote:

Also both of these seem to go to Samara's oops
Mejasoulfruit wrote:
8_Stars_8 wrote:

Also both of these seem to go to Samara's oops

Whoops!
Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Since this profile is super universe specific I'm probably never going to share it in full, but the collapse is just a typical collapse titled with unicode cards site! It's a bit bumpy to use, but it has a massive amount of unicode shapes!
Code:
[collapse name="🂠 🂡 🂫 🂡 🂠"] [/collapse]
The cards here don't have any real meaning but supposedly theres a lot of tarot-esque meaning in poker cards so i'm meaning to put a couple of meaningful ones here and there for each character

Thanks so so much! I really like the look of it! :)
Folklore Topic Starter

Np!! Thank you!!
Folklore Topic Starter

If you use it be sure to show me the character you use it on :ooo
Folklore Topic Starter

bump out of curiosity and just bc i love seeing what y'all do!!
Also i've realized the unicode doesn't work on phones as far as I've seen and i'm sorry fhfhf. My profiles aren't exactly phone friendly anyways and I'm also super sorry about that

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Inspiration Search: Creative Stats/Basics Areas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus