Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Crew Ic

"So you have a better car than me?" she asked him, a bit impressed
Sean morgan (played by Panzerdivsn)

"my name's sean and this beast here I hand built it. I was also silver's saving grace last night." He says as he taps the hood of his mustang.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He smiled at the Mustang. "Cute"
Sliver (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

"Guess I'm last.Name's Sliver.The car I currently have is a Hennessy Exorcist after my other car got...wrecked pretty badly by cops."He tapped the hood of the car."But you got make due with what you got."
She nods at him as she adjusted her tank top sleeves.

"so now we have to make a plan because the route our employer wants us to take goes on the highway and where will we most likely get attacked, the highway. So I suggest that we take an alternative route that uses backroads instead of the highway." Sean says
"If we did take the high way, that would of been perfect, because I'm better on the high way than on the roads"

"okay but not only are the cops on the highway,but now we've got to worry about the other crews so it's safe to take back roads." Sean says
"Alright, thank you for telling me that" she said to Sean

"And knowing the driver,he'll mostly take the high-way just to get there quicker...How about Tenshi and Clyde follow,while me and Sean check to see if no one following."

"sounds like a plan." Sean says. "And everyone take a radio so we can stay in touch while completing the job." He continues while pulling out 4 radios.

"Alright.",Sliver said,as he grabbed one of the radio.He then goes to his car and turns on the engine,making the supercharged LT4 V8 engine roar to life.

Sliver wrote:
"Alright.",Sliver said,as he grabbed one of the radio.He then goes to his car and turns on the engine,making the supercharged LT4 V8 engine roar to life.

He grabbed the radio as well and turned on his car, the exotic roar coming to life
She grabbed the radio and she got in her car, then she started it up.

Sean gets in and starts his car. "This is a radio check." Sean says over the radio.

"Mhm" Clyde responded. "And this is the sound your mustang makes," he said as he blew a raspberry

"Check.",Sliver said.The driver should have one,but he thought not.One,he needed focus on just getting to his destination,and Two,he trust him not to do anything stupid.
"Check" she said in the radio

"alright well let's get this job going." Sean says as his car roars to life and he turns his scanner up.

Sliver flicked his headlights on and off,signaling the truck driver to move.The truck driver turned around and Sliver started following him.He didn't want to even think the other crew members after it,he just wanted to get it over with.After the truck got on the highway,Sliver went a alternate route making sure that no crew is following them.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Crew Ic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus