Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Crew Ic

She turned around quickly after she heard something crash, finding out that someone rammed right into the cars, and she sped up to the others.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He saw the commotion and couldn't help but check it out
Sliver (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

One of the cops crashed in the rear of of his car while the other killed stopping him dead in his tracks.He thought it was over for him,until the raid mustang crashed into the two.So when he get in,he hesitated at first,but still proceed run and get in the mustang.
Sean morgan (played by Panzerdivsn)

Once silver gets in, Sean speeds off ducking in to alleys and back roads , in order to get away

After a while,the cops weren't seen for a while,Sliver sighed.That was his father car,before it became his,and knowing the cops,he would start checking his place."Hey,thank you for the assist back.",he said.After that,his phone started ringing.He would answer,and was shocked."You think you can drop me off somewhere?"

"well of course I could drop you off." Sean says. "Where do I need to drop you off at?" He ask while slowly turning back onto the main road.

"Storage unit not to far from here"Sliver said."A friend of mine drop of a car there."
Tenshi drives back to her quiet spot and she hummed a song for a bit before she parked her car.

"alright we'll be there here in about 2 minutes." Sean says as he picks up speed and just speeds through traffic until he reaches the storage unit and stops.

"Thanks.",Sliver said as he walked out.After a while,a engine roar.He came out driving a Hennessy Camaro ZL1,which was red and black.The rims in the wheels were black.Sliver laugh as he slowly drove it right behind the Mustang.He stopped and turned the car off,as he walked out."Hey man,I would just like to thank you again...Want me to repay you?"

"nah man you don't need to repay me, I'm just looking out for my hopefully future crew mate." Sean says before he pulls away. " Also I'd stay off the highway cops are crawling all over it." He shouts as he pulls off.

Sliver would chuckle at this,then remember what the lady said.He need a crew,and looked at the mustang.He was a pretty good drive with a good head on his shoulder.He got in his car and drove around the city,trying to get a feel of the new car.
Tenshi soon fell asleep in her car

After getting a good feel for the car,He parked near the sky-blue Ferrari.He put on his head on the wheel,think that the dude that saved him could be in a crew with him.However he decide to just sleep on it,and let the engine run.

Clyde came after it settled, the engine making it's exotic noises as he parked to the side

After he slept for a while,he hear another engine. Ferrari's sound like a purr,this was different.He looked to the side and saw a Subrau Wrx Sti.That isn't rare,mostly used as dirt specs.Still figured that he should meet the driver.He turned off his engine before opening the car door and walking out.

He sat in his car, wearing his military uniform. He wears it usually when he's off base, he likes to show his dedication. He kept the car on but put on the handbrake. He stretched a little, before checking his hair. It's nice to keep his appearance in tip-top shape

He knocked on the window and waited for him to answer.He was pretty patient,so he could wait awhile.

He rolled down the window, looking at him. "How may I help you, buddy?" he asked. He usually refers to strangers as "buddy"

"You were going to check on the crash from earlier.Suggest you don't.Cops are swarming the place."Then his phone buzzed and he took it out.The lady texted him and said that she would organize a crew for him,since he was taking so long.The lady then contacted Sean's,Clyde,and Tenshi to come to his location.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Crew Ic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus