Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Extinction OOC

Godzilla (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

Ok
The Extras (played by Arcol)

Finished; in the Extras, at the last slot is my new Titan character. His name is...Slendun, Viper of the Deep.

Basically an enormous sea serpent with dark scales and red eyes. He can blend in with the depths, as well as having a sense of night vision and interchangeable gills/lungs, depending wether he’s on the surface of the water or beneath. He’s sensitive to intense light, i.e. a nuclear explosion or a large number of spotlights, and is particularly weak near his underscales.

That's actually pretty good.Sound like something Godzilla will have watch for when he's out at sea in the dark.

DarkLight

I had an idea for the story. Introducing a second Godzilla from a parallel Earth that is not like the kaiju or titans we are currently using. He can be a hard to stop villain of the main story that everyone can fight. And if we reopen the portal and bring the kaiju from Pacific Rim into the current story, we can force the second Godzilla through the portal to end both threats at once. What are everyone's thoughts?
dantefrancis Topic Starter

That's a good idea.
DarkLight

I already have the charecter made. I just want to be sure everyone else is cool with the idea before introducing him. His back story also reopens the portal from the original Pacific Rim

Yeah,that's good...But we needed way more people to be
as the Kaiju and Jaegers
Shadeslayer45

I was just thinking instead of having the plasmacaster can i have it like where instead of it being a gun I can use it to cover my fist to amplify my yeagers attack and have swords that draw from my mech battery to coat it in plasma from the plasamacaster but it drains my batteries quicker

Yeah, sure. But you're going to be a disadvantage in range.
The big G (played by DarkLight)

I am going to add the new Godzilla now with the set up to bring in other kaiju. Since the Pacific Rim kaiju are extremely generic amongst themselves we can all just make one up here amd there and use it until someone either creates a really good one or brings back one from the movies.

Yup

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Extinction OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus