Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Shadow Assassin

Kyo (played by Ryan707)

Kyo is a assassin. Here is how it all started when Kyo was Two his village attacked by raiders they took everything and killed everyone except for Kyo. He was the only survivor his mom hid him in there underground tunnels where he was found my wolves and they raised him and taught him there ways he was taught how to sneak up on prey and kill them he was taught how to use a wolves hearing and smelling and eyesight. He left the pack at age 11 he was destined to find the people that murdered his parents it all starts here.

Kyo is roaming through the forest cause people tell him that the Gondorian Raiders live in a underground facility somewhere in the forest. Kyo thinks he can take them out but he hears that they have thousands and that there thousand of miles away. He knows it ll be hard and he knows he need to meet some people along the way to help him. All Kyo has is Wolf fighting skill s and abilities he cant use these against heavy machine guns and every kind of weapon you can think of. Wait Maybe there's away Kyo can sneak into town go to the gunsmith and steal guns but it ll be risky and a long 230 mile walk to the gunsmith. All he needs to deal with now is wolf like fighting abilities.

It will all starts now Kyo is taking a little lunch break and he is sitting under a tree eating a apple
(Is this a modern era?)
Lucas was walking down the narrow gravel path when he saw a man near a tree eating an apple. This man didn't look like your normal guy. He had brown hair, and it looked like that he had been in the forest for a big portion of his life. Lucas stopped on the path looking at the man strangely. He had a glimmer in his eye, and Lucas has seen that glimmer before, but it was a long time ago when he was in the war. It was such a rare glimmer that Lucas had to walk up to the man and greet himself. That glimmer was courage, honor, and a dash of revenge.

Lucas sat down next to him and looked him in the eye. "Hi. My name is Lucas Cabos" Lucas said shaking his hand. His hand felt like sweat and dirt, and the man didn't smell to good either. "Good to meet you" Lucas finally said.
Kyo (played by Ryan707) Topic Starter

Ryan looked at the boy with happiness and hope."Hi i'm Kyo, What brings you here stranger." Kyo said

(and ya it is modern era)
"I don't know." Lucas replied. " I think i'm trying to find what I was meant to do in the world." Lucas looked at the trees of the forest, and he realized that he has always liked the sounds of nature. "What about you? What are you doing out in the forest by yourself." Lucas said.

"Nothing much just trying to hunt down the person who killed my parents." Ryan Said
"Ok. How about this. I at least come to the next town with you because you, and I know that we both should not walk in these forest alone. Besides we will keep each other company. I know it sounds a little weird traveling with a stranger,but it would be safer for the both of us."

"I agree we could be helpful to each other.Hey, I have a question? You think you can lead me to a village called mirkdell?There is a gunsmith there and i was thinking that maybe i can get some useful weapons there. I am sorry to say its 250 miles away and that's like a 3 day walk. But we could really get to know each other."
"Sure. I know where that village is. That is where I was born!" said Lucas. " I lived about two blocks away from that gunsmith, its called Gunsviper." Lucas paused for a moment to process the the next thing he was going to say. "Do you even know how to shoot a gun?" Lucas said. "I can show you, and yes you can trust me. I have been in the army as a sniper for 12 years, but now i'm retired looking for a hobby.

"Thats awesome!Hey can you do me a favor? Can you lend me some money for a gun.Please just look at me do i look like i have any money."
"Don't worry about it." Lucas said. "I personally know the guy that owns the shop. He was my best friend when I went to school with him. I'm sure that I can get a gun for you. We'll see what gun you will like when we get to the shop.

Lucas started to walk towards the direction of the town. "You coming? Lucas asked.
Falen Eest (played anonymously)

(Is this an open RP?)
[Well I just hopped in so I think this might be open.]

"Well sure im coming.Not to be asking too much but...I was wondering if your friend at the store if your friend if he could hook me up with some heavy guns??"

(And yes it is open)
"Yea. He has heavy caliber snipers to heavy machine guns all the way down to the stander .22 rifles." Lucas said. "Now any more questions? We are burning daylight."

"Nope,ya sorry about the questions this is the first time ive ever been on my own."

Falen was strolling down the path when he noticed the two boys talking to each other. He swiftly approached them without making a single noise. When he was close enough to touch both of the boy's shoulders he spoke. "Now what are you two boys doing out here?"

"Nothing where just trying to find our way to the town Mirkdell."

"Mirkdell you say? I am going the same way." He walked with the two boys and eyed them curiously. "What are you two intending to do down there?" He felt the cold metal of the pistol and knife under his shirt. He fully armed in case someone tried to jump him.

"None of your business all i am going to tell you is that me and my friend here are going to mirkdell" Kyo tightens his fist.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Shadow Assassin

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus