Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Good Couple to Adopt a Baby (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Emmie Middleton (played by TheLily)

I am looking to roleplay an interaction between Emmie and a perspective couple who can adopt her daughter. Emmie is in a bad place and cannot raise her daughter. She wants to make sure that her child goes to a straight couple not a single parent, nor a gay couple. (please don't take that as homophobic as this is simply Emmie's religious upbringing, not my own personal feelings on that of homosexuals). Because of her religious up bringing, Emmie would not allow a single parent to raise her child.

I want this to be an RP full of sadness, and uncertainty like a real adoption story.

There is also the distinct possibility that the father of the baby might try to kidnaps her or have her killed. This RP will contain mature topics and I don't want someone with a faint heart.
PANGAEA

Can it be either woman or man?
Emmie Middleton (played by TheLily) Topic Starter

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
PANGAEA

Does it matter if the parent is a guy or a girl?

As stated she is looking for a couple, but for further clarification she would require the pair to be a straight couple.
PANGAEA

Ohh, ok

Still looking :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Good Couple to Adopt a Baby (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus