Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for versatile adult and nonadult (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

damienbeowulf

Hello all I am new to this site and looking for partners. As in my profile I tend to do a mix of plot and adult elements. However I will do more tame role-plays. As far as adult themes go I am only interested in male characters, though real life gender is inconsequential. I will do non adult role play with female characters however.
As far as what I want to role-play the specifics can vary I love fantasy based role-plays the most however I am also fine with realistic, modern fantasy, scifi, techno fantasy, alternate history and the like. Character ages, species or races are up for discussion, though if you would like to hear some base ideas feel free to let me know, or offer up your own at will.
-damienbeowulf-
Hey :) I went to have a lookie at your page, but didn't see any characters. I do a lot of modern fantasy, have a look at my characters to see if someone strikes your fancy. Maybe we can rp :)
damienbeowulf Topic Starter

I just made my first character it's new done sour of the moment and a WIP. So please be patient with me guys.
Patience is a virtue new person. Sounds like you have a potential to tap into in the rp world...Me brain is brewing...
damienbeowulf Topic Starter

Character updated.
Like I said you can hit me up for rp whenever :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for versatile adult and nonadult (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus