Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are your bad expiriences in games?

ChebaBeesting

So, several years ago I've played some pet game which has this chatroom where you bring your pet in. I roleplayed with some player and then suddenly some troll came and started writing childish things like "and poops, and pees" after the things we've wrote. It really annoyed us and this guy had the audacity to demand me to give him my wolf. I said I don't want to cause it's dear to me (and clearly cause the guy was acting stupid), he said "then give it to me". It really angered me...

Then in this mmo I play, I died in one part during some dungeon run. As I layed dead, I've explained to players who were new to that dungeon that it's not good idea to deal with the enemies, as they keep knocking you out. And then some guy said "what's also a bad idea is to run and die like an idiot". Which really angered me and it bothered me for about two days that time, maybe even more.

And in the very same mmo, during a different dungeon run, there was some troll who asked me out of the blue if I like girls (I play as a guy a lot in games in general). I just said no and that I'm a girl (I was weirded out by that question too).

Then he was like "Do you like guys in that case?", I replied "Er...yeah...", and when he said "Well I'm one", I really wanted to facepalm, but I just told him that i don't care (in a harsh way), and when he was like "mean girl :(", it made me angrier. What's more, he said "I love you" in one part. He annoyed me so much I told him to get a life and blocked him for good.

Honestly, I never knew how to properly deal with such people....

So, what kind of bad expiriences do you have?
ChebaBeesting Topic Starter

ChebaBeesting wrote:
So, several years ago I've played some pet game which has this chatroom where you bring your pet in. I roleplayed with some player and then suddenly some troll came and started writing childish things like "and poops, and pees" after the things we've written. It really annoyed us and this guy had the audacity to demand me to give him my wolf. I said I don't want to cause it's dear to me (and clearly cause the guy was acting stupid), he said "then give it to me". It really angered me...

Then in this mmo I play, I died in one part during some dungeon run. As I layed dead, I've explained to players who were new to that dungeon that it's not good idea to deal with the enemies, as they keep knocking you out. And then some guy said "what's also a bad idea is to run and die like an idiot". Which really angered me and it bothered me for about two days that time, maybe even more.

And in the very same mmo, during a different dungeon run, there was some troll who asked me out of the blue if I like girls (I play as a guy a lot in games in general). I just said no and that I'm a girl (I was weirded out by that question too).

Then he was like "Do you like guys in that case?", I replied "Er...yeah...", and when he said "Well I'm one", I really wanted to facepalm, but I just told him that i don't care (in a harsh way), and when he was like "mean girl :(", it made me angrier. What's more, he said "I love you" in one part. He annoyed me so much I told him to get a life and blocked him for good.

Honestly, I never knew how to properly deal with such people....

So, what kind of bad expiriences do you have?

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are your bad expiriences in games?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus