Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP: Open for almost ANYTHING (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yes I snagged the title from a friend, but it just fits so well!

Most of my RPs died out on here so I'm looking for some fresh new stories and characters to meet.

I have a Naga Princess, a Rock singing Mesmer, a shapeshifting hero, a pervy puppy boy, and my shut in otaku fursona on here currently.

current craving: Something with my puppy boy Pad.

PLEASE take a look at my characters and see if any of them strike your fancy before posting here or PMing me!

I'm open to almost any story ideas so no need to be shy!
Hey! I'd like to join you in an RP :)
Padfootlet Topic Starter

What character are you interested in?
Well, which character have you used the least? :3
Padfootlet Topic Starter

I havn't had a chance to RP anything with Vamirah, mostly because I havn't been able to find anyone who would beable to do a propper RP with her. I had one started with Cee Cee a while back but it died out. Most of my RPs are with Pad because hes the easyest to fit into most things and who dosn't love an adorable puppy boy whos into 18+ activities?
Maybe one of my characters will interest you. :) I really haven't had any RPs going lately because work has been keeping me quite busy but now I have some more free time at home. So far I have a human teenager who is forced to do a sport he doesn't want to do, a Lunar Demon, a werewolf, a up coming rock star, a sin, a very seductive vampire, a young winter demon, and a young human boy
Dmitri or Nomti could work with Vamirah :3
Padfootlet Topic Starter

Oh goodnes Eon, Both of them sound like they would be fun to pair with Vemirah. (Nomti
amuses me with his dislike of snakes.) I think they would make for a rather interesting encounter.
Padfootlet Topic Starter

Still looking for some new RPs if anyones interested in my characters!
FallenAngel123 wrote:
Maybe one of my characters will interest you. :) I really haven't had any RPs going lately because work has been keeping me quite busy but now I have some more free time at home. So far I have a human teenager who is forced to do a sport he doesn't want to do, a Lunar Demon, a werewolf, a up coming rock star, a sin, a very seductive vampire, a young winter demon, and a young human boy

:)
Padfootlet Topic Starter

Hmmm you have a few interesting characters Fallen but I'm not sure our writing styles would work well together. >w< Sorry
That is fine, I understand. ^^
Padfootlet Topic Starter

I'm back looking again! I'm quite in the mood for something with my puppy boy if anyone is interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP: Open for almost ANYTHING (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus