Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Warriors of the Night (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

The Ninja....cunning,couragious,and cut through.lessons are rough.Every move is rehersed,precisely and endlessly. No one speaks in start contrast to the sameri who proudly shouts his name when he waves into battle.The ninja works in silence...Warriors Of The Night.Where the ninja had been,there's darkness.Daggers,knives,throwing stars...in the hands of a master...it can kill with one blow. The masters of invisible warfare disappear,slowly absorbed into time and legend and the night. says the Sensei and Mark looks over at you/the new guy and sighs. "I don't think he is ready to fight just yet,I mean look at him,he can't even defend himself against a street punk." Mark said. "That may be,but have a little faith in him,maybe you could teach him?" Sensei asked. "W-what,Me?!" he said in surprise. "I mean...yes Sensei." Mark said and sighed.Great... he thought sarcastically.

Yes this has something to do with ninjas (Not TMNT.) I am looking for someone who doesn't mind bloodshed,MxM rps,and death. If you can handle this,pm me and we will discuss roles.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Warriors of the Night (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus