Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Removing a guestbook message.

Hi guys. Long time since i needed to come to this forum. So, I was having a conversation with Narta, and then he suddenly put something on my character NHJX-6313’s guestbook. I worked for four hours to make this character exactly how I wanted them, and having this message there that doesn’t attain to that at all is kind of upsetting and disheartening. Problem is, we can’t seem to find a way to delete or even edit it. Can anyone tell me? The person who posted it is also willing to help fix it, if that helps.
Sanne Moderator

Hi! I checked your profile and it looks like there is no guestbook comment at all. Did you manage to figure this out? :)
Just chiming in here to say that if you're not looking forward to having guestbook comments on your characters profile, I'm pretty sure you can actually remove that widget, and even the entire page so as to not have this occur again :) I'd be willing to help you do that if you need to also.

And to reiterate, I also see no comment on the guestbook for your character >.>
Rogue-Scribe

Go in to edit the character profile> Go to Guestbook page> Each entry will have an 'X' to the right of the name and time line. Click it, message gone.

If you don't want the guestbook at all, click the 'X' to the right of where it says 'Guestbook' and the widget will remove after answering the 'Are you Sure?' question.

You are on: Forums » Help » Removing a guestbook message.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus