Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Devil's Children (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! This is an RP Filled with the depths of hell. The character I will be playing is Legacy. She is (one of) the devil’s children. You can be anyone you want.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred.

Cole (played by DUSTY_Dust)

Hi! I saw this RP and thought it looked like fun, and I was wondering if I could join with my character Cole?
Legacy Reynalds (played by XxKatelyn_RiverxX) Topic Starter

Sounds great! Please wait as I wait for a few more people, but if they don’t come, it might end up being 1 on 1.
I would like to join
SomeFBIDude

Same here, I would like to join.

Amazing! Let’s get started. Where would you all like to do it? General RP, Fantasy RP, or PMs?

Alright, let’s get started!

So how were we gonna do this

So, can you all send a quick character Bio? For instance, Legacy Reynalds is the oldest child of the devil. And is now 17 years old. She has black hair with red highlights, and a red eye, and a purple eye. She has small scars on her neck.
The Warden (played by SomeFBIDude)

The Warden is a fable warrior of god, most people think that he older then oldest people on earth, he not, he just got into his 20s. The Wardren have brown hair under near his helmet and gold eyes through the visor, he have many scars from battles, so much that he don’t know how he got some.

Legacy Reynalds wrote:
So, can you all send a quick character Bio? For instance, Legacy Reynalds is the oldest child of the devil. And is now 17 years old. She has black hair with red highlights, and a red eye, and a purple eye. She has small scars on her neck.
when you mean devil are you saying Lucifer, Satan, or just the devil because i kind of went off of Binsfeld's classification of demons

Cole Evans is the son of Satan, he looks 18 but don't let his appearance fool you he's over a hundred years old. With blue eyes practically glowing with raw power, he has gone unchallenged by most demons. He wears a jean jacket, black skin tight shirt, dark blue jeans, and leather boots.

I meant satan, so I guess we’re siblilngs! :D

that's freaking awesome but that means i'm older

So when are yall free to do this
The Warden (played by SomeFBIDude)

I’m free right now.

What days are y'all free

Well, I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and I don't know about you but school starts in about 7 hours and 44 minutes.

Hello

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Devil's Children (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus