Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Weird questions to ask

sarah18394729

So I will ask a weird question and anyone can answer it and then you can ask a weird question and we will go from there.

OKAY LESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'S STARTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

here are my three Weird questions.

1. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?

2. What social stigma does society need to get over?

3. What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
sarah18394729 wrote:
So I will ask a weird question and anyone can answer it and then you can ask a weird question and we will go from there.

OKAY LESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'S STARTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

here are my three Weird questions.

I love weird questions! I'll bite. :)

Some people say it's odd that I put ketchup on scrambled eggs. Otherwise, I don't really eat any weird things. Oh -- I forgot. I have been known to eat raw pasta. But that's not really a combination, just a weird thing I eat.

Touch. The stigma of thinking affectionate touch is always sexual and therefore limiting it and causing it to be taboo in all but very specific situations, causing large swaths of society to be touch-starved.

Hmmmmm. I am not adventurous when it comes to new foods. I am...very picky about what goes in my mouth. So, I can't think of any new food I would want to try but if I had to pick one, I guess I would try Durian fruit--to see if it's as bad and/or good as my different Asian friends say it is.

I'll use some of the same questions.

3. What would be a funny gag gift to give you?
Not really combinations, but just ‘weird’ foods in general. (I’m very picky, so I won’t mix anything if I can help it.) But odd foods that I’ve loved are alligator, kangaroo jerky, and turkraken. The latter of which, actually, is a combination: it’s a squid/octopus stuffed inside a turkey. I had it this Thanksgiving, and I’m in love! It’s very good, once you get over...all of it. XD

Argh, a lot of things. I very much agree with Abigail on the whole touch thing. What happened to platonic hand holding and forehead kisses? Are they a thing only in LotR? Because good heavens, I’d give anything for platonic hand holding and forehead kisses!

Another that hits home is cosplayers. I’ve gotten a lot of weird looks when people find out that I cosplay. People think that either, a. You’re weird, b. You’re a creep, or c. You’re a nerd with no friends whatsoever. Or, in some occasions, they think that it’s all raunchy. To me, cosplay is a way for me to show my love for something. But I also do it for the kids. I’m not apart of the 501st or Rebel Legion, but I am friends with people who are, and I go with them to places in cosplay. The joy on those kids’ faces reminds me of how I felt growing up, seeing these characters on the big screen. Except this time, these characters are directly in front of them, giving them hugs and laughing and making their day.

And then there’s adoption.....but that’s a rant I won’t go into quite yet. :)

3. What would be a funny gag gift to give you?
Oof, I dunno. Any funny T-shirts with puns on them. Bonus points if they’re slightly more adult humored or having to pertain to one of my fandoms.
- - -

My questions!

1. In 40 years, what will people be nostalgic for?

2. What is the closest thing to real magic?

3. Is cereal soup?
sarah18394729 Topic Starter

1: I have no clue

2: Seriously don't know

3: Soup is a primarily liquid food, generally served warm or hot (but may be cool or cold), that is made by combining ingredients such as meat and vegetables with stock, juice, water, or another liquid. ... Originally Answered: Is cereal soup? Yes, you can cook soup with cereal.

okay and now for my questions
What is the sexiest and least sexy name?

What secret conspiracy would you like to start?

What’s invisible but you wish people could see?

What’s the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?

Is a hotdog a sandwich? Why or why not?

What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?

What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?

What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?

What is the funniest joke you know by heart?

What part of a kid’s movie completely scarred you?

What kind of secret society would you like to start?

If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?

What’s the best type of cheese?

Where is the strangest place you’ve urinated or defecated?

What’s the best inside joke you’ve been a part of?

In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?

How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?
What is the sexiest and least sexy name? - The ones that mean something and the ones that don't. If it makes no sense...Then why? Names are what you make them.

What secret conspiracy would you like to start? - The American thrash metal band Slayer aren't Satanists.

What’s invisible but you wish people could see? - My ability to make good characters.

What’s the weirdest smell you have ever smelled? - Dunno.

Is a hotdog a sandwich? Why or why not? - Don't know and I don't care.

What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen? sweats nervously I can't say it to keep the forums PG-13.

What’s the most ridiculous fact you know? - The fact that you're probably going to read this.

What is something that everyone looks stupid doing? - This can go a lot of ways, so...

What is the funniest joke you know by heart? - Myself

What part of a kid’s movie completely scarred you? - I'm sorry, what?

What kind of secret society would you like to start? - Eh, a society of metalheads,

If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? - All of 'em, obviously.

What’s the best type of cheese? - ...I don't like cheese. Sorry.

Where is the strangest place you’ve urinated or defecated? - ...Why are you asking me?

What’s the best inside joke you’ve been a part of? - "God damn it, Lars."

In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet? - Hell.

How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant? - As many as you'd like.

Now then...

I. What's the most interesting name for a character you've seen on the RPR?

II. Should I be doing my physical training...?

III. Finally, a bit selfish, but...which one of my characters do you like?
Fell-san

1.fell monster or fell demon
2.hell yes
3.asta
My questions
1.am I a good person
2.will I find someone to love
3.what's the dumbest thing you've done
Fell-san wrote:
1.fell monster or fell demon
2.hell yes
3.asta
My questions
1.am I a good person
2.will I find someone to love
3.what's the dumbest thing you've done

1. I’ve never met you, but I am sure you are! :)

2. You may. You may not. Life is a strange and winding river, my friend. Who knows where it will take you?

3. Hmmm....there’s been a lot since I’ve moved into college. So far, though, I think it’s convincing my friend’s roommate to let me into his dorm and covering it in bows for holiday gifts.

My turn! I’m curious to know:

1. What do you think of me? (If you don’t know me personally, what is your first opinion of me?) XD
2. What type of mythology is your favorite, and why?
3. Best book you’ve read, but hate to admit that you liked it?
1. What do you think of me?
Don't know you well, but you are in my first thread here so I peeked at your profile. From there I can tell two things:
- You seem very put together because you layout when you will be able to post based on your schedule for the week. I am very envious of that
- Someone really likes Viggo Mortensen lol

2. What type of mythology is your favorite, and why?
I am probably biased because I studied a bit of it in school, but I find Buddhism very interesting. It traveled across so many asian countries, and each culture adapted their own mythologies and legends into it. I just find it super fascinating.

3. Best book you’ve read, but hate to admit that you liked it?
Anthem by Ayn Rand, don't admit it because she and her work is super controversial. I just find it interesting how she thought at that time in history.

My questions -

What made you laugh so hard that your stomach hurt?

If reincarnation was a real thing, what would you come back as and why?

What is your dream job, and if you aren't in that occupation, what kept you from it?

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Weird questions to ask

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus