Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! (:

Hello everyone. My name is Kovi. Im new here (as you can see). I decided Furcadia was desd when it came to RP, so I joined here in hopes of RP. Kovi is a great Character, and have yet to get to RP him.

Anyways, im 20 IRL and im happy taken by my soulmate, Charles :3. Feel free to PM. I love to chat
Welcome to RPR! There are actually a lot of Furc players around here who are extremely active in rp so I'm sure you'll find some if you wanted to connect. You can also search for furcadia related groups if you'd like and can dive in that way. Another great way to dive in is the Looking for RP forum, a lot of time you can find a great rp there. :) Good luck and happy rping!
Hey there Kovi! I hope you're making new friends and having lots of fun. Those suggestions by Rubix are great ways to get started! If you have any questions at all, just ask! <3
Welcome to RPR Kovi!

As Rubix and Loki mentioned, there are a ton of Furc players here! There are also a lot of other tremendously awesome writers to play with. Don't be afraid to hop in and get started there are thousands of players just waiting for new a storyline to pop up :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! (:

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus