Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A wolve's Love

Mr. Robinson walked into the room where a young women was sitting in a chair by a window that was in her room. The young women's name was "Emily." She was being held in a hospital type of building. Patients were being treated for different things. Emily had gotten caught stealing food from a store. The owner of the store noticed Emily's eyes were different from a regular humans. Emily could turn her eyes into eyes like a wolf's. Right now, her eyes were normal. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, stood about five foot five inches, she weighed 180 pounds. She had on black jeans, black boots, had on a white shirt and had on a white hoodie with a gold design all over it. She had her knees up to her chest and had her arms over her knees. She looked over at Robinson when he cane into the room. There was a round white table in the middle of the room. There was also a bed, a dresser, a bathroom and a kitchen. Robinson sat down at the table. Robinson had short brown hair, a brown short beard. He was wearing a black suit and a red tie, black pants and black shoes. He had a name tag pinned to his suit with his name on it. He had a folder in his hand with Emily's first and last name on it. "Emily, care to come sit here at the table with me?" Emily just looked over at Robinson for a few minutes and back out the window again. Outside the window stood a wooded area with lots of trees that went on for miles. Robinson took a more relaxed position in his chair and began to speak again. "Look Emily. You want out of here right? I can help with that. You just have to answer a few questions. That's all. It's that easy. I've asked them to turn of the cameras." Emily looked over at him when he mentioned the cameras. Robinson pointed to the camera just behind him in the corner of the room. Sure enough, the red light that was usually on was off. Emily looked down from the camera and decided to sit in the chair at the table. She looked down at the table while she placed her hands on it. Robinson noticed scratches on both of her wrists. "Are those supposed to be there em?" Emily covered her arms back up with her hoodie and crossed her arms. She spoke softly. "You weren't supposed to see those. I didn't put them did. They did. Well, "he" did." Robinson nodded. "Okay. And who's "he"?" Emily shook her head. "I can't tell you that yet." She then changed the subject. "When is lunch coming today?" Robinson took a look at his watch on his left arm. "In about ten minutes. Which leaves us enough time to answer some more questions." Emily nodded while looking at the table some more. "What else did you want to ask Mr. Robinson." Robinson sat forward in his chair. "I've told you em, you can call me Luke. I promise to help you get out of here. You can count on me." "He said you can't trust humans. They all just wanna hurt you. But. Your different. Your not like the others in here who hand me my medication or the ones who bring me my food. Your more kind then them." Emily looked up at Luke. It was then that something strange and wonderful happened. Something happened between Emily and Luke. The moment their eyes locked on each other, they both felt some kind of spark there. Luke smiled at Emily. She smiled and looked away. Her smile faded as she looked back at her wrists again. "So is this guy, is he like a leader? Your father or boyfriend or perhaps your husband?" Emily shook her head "no." "He's the leader of my pack." That word "pack" made Luke even more curious than before. "So your pack. What do you guys do?" She looked back at Luke again. "We hunt for food. Sometimes we try to take food from the stores. Some of us are good at it. Others are not so lucky. Some of us even got hunted down by other people. There are others like us but they are only half breeds. They don't like our kind. While yes we are humans, we can transform into full wolves. You know, the whole on four legs kind. Don't worry about it now. This hoodie pervents me from turning into my wolf form. That's what these symbols are on my hoodie." Emily pointed to the gold designs that were on the hoodie. She placed a strand of her hair behind her ear and began to speak again. "Please, if you do get me out of here, i promise to tell my pack. They won't like me talking to humans but they will listen to me whenni tell them how kind and nice you were to me." Luke nodded and took out a pen and wrote what she said down. Luke noticed a gold pendant around her neck. "Where did you get that from?." She touched it with her fingers and smiled. "From someone close to me. Its a reminder of my life before, well, this." Just then the door to the room opened up abd and Luke was asked to leave. "Emily, I'll be staying the night here. And I'll be here all day seeing other patients. If you need anything, here's my card." Luke handed her a black and white card with his first name and last name and his phone number on it. "Okay. Thank you" Emily said as Luke left. After she ate her lunch, she sat back in the chair by the window. She began taking to her pack telepathically in her mind. She told them everything. About how Luke was going to help her leave the place soon. Later that night, Luke awoke to alarms going off. He grabbed his robe and coat and ran to Emily's room. She was gone. She somehow had broken out of the room. The door was wide open and workers had been attacked. A police officer walked up to Luke and explained what had happened. Emily had been broken out from the outside with help. As the cop was talking to Luke, Luke could see over his shoulder. He noticed in the distance, he could see two blue eyes. He somehow knew it was Emily. After everything was cleaned up and the day was over, Luke packed up and was headed home when one of the workers at the hospital stopped him and handed him the gold pendant that Emily had been wearing. He took the pendant and walked towards the woods. "Emily i know what happened okay!? I found your necklace sweetie" Luke yelled out. He opened the necklace and there, inside was a old picture of a man, a women, and a baby with blonde hair. Luke figured the baby in the photo was her. He smiled. "I don't know who these people are, but I'm guessing they mean a lot to you. So I'm leaving this here." Luke took the pendant and left it hanging on a branch of a tree. He then walked back to his car and drove home.

"A few weeks later........"

A few weeks had went by since Luke's ladt talk with Emily. He sat in his living room and dranked his coffee. He still couldn't get Emily off of his mind. He wondered if she ever had gotten or found her necklace again. He would from time to time, leave food there for her. Mostly he left in in a paper bag for her. He didn't know what she would like so he bought a little of everything from fruits to vegetables to different meats. He hoped she got those grocerys. She must have. Because everytime he'd come back to leave more food, the paper bag would be gone.

One day, Luke was watching tv when he heard a knock at his door. He walked up to it and asked who it was. There was no answer. He grabbed his gun and slowly opened the door. There, sat Emily! She just stood there starring at Luke. "Emily!!? What?.....what are you doing here!? Hiw did you find me!?" Before she could answer she hurried inside of Luke's house and shut the door. She grabbed Luke and hugged him. He hugged her back. "Where.....Where have you been!? Did you get the food i left!?" Luke was beside himself. He couldn't believe Emily was there in front of him. She put a finger up to her lips and made them both huddle down. In a whisper she said "They are looking for me. They don't know i left. They don't even know I'm here." She looked deep into Luke's eyes. "I've missed you." She had tears in her eyes and hugged him again. She looked out the window near his front door and had seen the one's that were after her were now gone. She picked herself and Luke up off the floor. They walked into the living room and she sat down by his fireplace to get warm as it was snowing outside and really cold out. Luke had switched careers. He was now a police officer. "I see you changed jobs Luke. It fits you" Emily said smiling at Luke. Luke smiled back. He decided to sit with her. "Em, I've been going crazy thinking about you. I haven't been able to keep you out of my head all these weeks." Emily nodded and said "me too. It was happening to me as well. I couldn't keep you out of my head either. My pack leader is the one who broke me out. Of course he didn't trust anything you had told me. Said you were just brainwashing me to make me believe you. I didn't believe that. I knew better. When we locked eyes before, i felt something between us. I think we've were meant to meet each other. I'm in love with you Luke." Luke took all of what she was saying in. "But what about your pack? Aren't they gonna be mad or looking for you?" "Let's not worry about them right now. I just wanna be by you for the moment. I feel safe in your arms." Emily layed her head on Luke's chest and hugged him tightly. He held her as well. A few hours later, Emily had fallen asleep on Luke. He picked her up and layed her on his couch and covered her up with a blanket. As he went to leave to go to bed himself seeing how it was now night time outside, Emily grabbed his arm. "Please. Stay. Stay with me. I don't wanna sleep alone." Luke took a breath in a let it out again. "Okay. Let me go get my pillows and my blanket and i will sleep here beside the couch." Emily shook her head "okay" and in a few minutes Luke was back by her side. Emily fell back to sleep. Luke turned on his tv and watched the news.

"To be continued......"

This is the bases of this story. Had it in my mind for a while now and need to write it down. I definitely wanna write this with someone. I will play Emily and Luke. I am looking for someone to play Luke's cop partner or maybe someone from Emily's pack. Later on Luke does end up meeting a member of her pack. And Luke will eventually end up in the pack himself. I am also willing to let someone play as "Emily" if they would like to. Please write me here or send me a message to let me know you want to write the rest of this with me. Am looking for just one person to write with. Looking for no more then 2 people for this.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A wolve's Love

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus