Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Wolf in a Modern World (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sully Crescent (played by Rogue_Shy)

The modern world is strange. That is very clear to most people. Especially to those who don't fit in as much as they lead on. The supernatural has always been something people toy around. Many don't even believe and waste their time with the so called supernatural. But its real and for some, its just the normal.

Fairies, wizards, vampires, zombies; they all exist. But they remain hidden, right under the noses of many. They look like your neighbors, your best friend, even your ex. That's because they are. Although they may have so-called "supernatural abilities", they live in the modern like every normal human being. To some this would be a shock. Almost terrifying to the small minds of humans. But to the supernatural, this is normal life.

There are no bounds to what they could be. The world is unlimited for these beings, and just they settle for everyday jobs. How odd is that?

Sully Crescent has finally finished moving into town. Leaving the pack was a big deal and living by herself was an even bigger one. But she wouldn't change it for the world. A young werewolf working at the local coffee shop and paying her way through college is in need dire need of some friends. Whether they are human or part of the supernatural. Would you be willing to befriend this lone wolf?

a77d0621ba7974fe6e798d2cee5808d6.jpg

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Feel free to message me if you would like to roleplay and pitch in some ideas!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello, I am very interested in doing this plot with you! I may have things to suggest if that's okay.
Hi,i just wanted to know if you would like to rp with me,i get it if I'm being rude or impolite,i apologize and wait for your response with a cup of hot chocolate.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Wolf in a Modern World (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus