Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance 1-on-1 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lithe

Preference: Male, although females are accepted as well.
Must be able to type properly and have more than 2 sentences
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plot: A girl named Misaki (My OC) is joining a new school named the School for the Unordinary and Peculiar. The only thing is, she’s a human. The reason this is so weird is because this school rarely gets humans; it’s mainly monsters, hybrids, and things commonly only seen in books and media; and if they are human, they have some sort of superpower. There, (Your OC) is also just joining the school, however, you aren’t just a measly old human. Your special just like all the other students there. What kind of adventures will you and Misaki embark on? Will you end up winning her heart or will you just be close friends?
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Dubby

This is gay
Dubby

You’re a furry
I like the idea, it seems fun!
if this is still open I'd love too! I haven't RPed in a while and this sounds like a fun one to get me back into the game lol message me if you're interested :)
I play all sorts of monster girls and super powered humans. I'd be happy to do this rp if any of that interests you!

None of them have sites yet. Still gotta work on that

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance 1-on-1 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus