Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » An heart of Bronze (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Idresia, year 1448.

In the legends of yore, when the world was young and those that inhabitated it reigned in peace, monstrosities made of bronze and foul magic broke this order, claiming the very souls of those that lived on Idresia. For a long time, the war waged and for an instant, everything seemed doomed, but from the east, the Humans came.
Not bound to magic, and armed with enchanted weapons this seemingly meekful army soon proved to be an unrelenting force to behold: with their sheer will and rage, the humans, lead by Volkhard, the Kingth of the Unicorn, inprisoned and shattered the souls of their bronze enemies, and from that victory, their own kingdom arised.

But now, the glory of that time has long passed, and history became legend.
But some legends... are eager to die.
Recently, a poor man of a lone hamlet on the South-East of the capital claimed that not far away one of the cities of the so called "Men of Bronze" lies beneath a mountain not even the dwarves wanted, filled by reliques ancient as time.
Maybe those are the worlds of a mad man.

But strangely... the idea of something so precious has mooved something in the very soul of adventurers...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, people.
I lately started to make a new world, so I was curious if someone wanted to try a session of RPing and see what happened.
If anyone is interested, send me a private message and we'll see
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » An heart of Bronze (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus