Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Searching a partner for a Highschool of (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

TheAshura

Any female roleplayer interested in a long-term Highschool of the Dead RP (Romance if wanted, not necessary)?

I'm an advanced literate with about two to three years of experience in both writing and roleplaying.

- I'm alright with using OCs, already existing characters from H.O.T.D or using characters of other pieces of fiction (Must be anime/manga).

Example: One OC/Character from [X] Anime and two existing chars.
If you use a character from another anime with ridiculous powers, they obviously won't be planet-busters in the rp. Those characters are mostly cosmetics, changing their personality or keeping them stock is your choice.

[ I will be roleplaying as Tokita Ohma from Kengan Ashura as one of my characters. The rest is going to be be original. ]

*"Powers" can be added to characters, but need to have a relation to science. Ex: A mother was able to dead lift up a car for a moment to get her son out of it using hysterical strength. Your character can draw hysterical strength at will.

You're free to use the characters I play as for dialogue, group "fights" and anything they do in the environment they're located at. Just things that don't change up the character, major decisions or take the control away from me. The same privilege counts for me too, and I too have to follow the rules.
Ex: "The object was picked up by [X], whose intentions was to read what was written on it. [Y] was just as curious as [X] was."

- Throughout the RP, side characters will be added and can be discarded in any way. The RP will also have breaks to discuss what we would like to happen next, sharing ideas, opinions on things etc. Since this is long-term, it'll be essential to the RP.

- I won't kill you if you have a few grammatical errors in the replies or one weirdly put sentence in a 600 word message, we're human afterall. What I want is long replies with good context I can work with.
(The length of each reply doesn't need to be high all the time, it depends on the current standpoint of the story)

If you're interested or have unanswered questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey! this looks cool! lets give it a go!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Searching a partner for a Highschool of (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus