Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hunter who needs to stretch her legs. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hanna Cleary (played by Pineapple)

When I created Hanna I had every intent of exploring the other side of the coin so to speak (I typically play vampires witches demons ect, I wanted to try out a hunter.) She has really only had one rp, and I'd love the chance to develop her more. Open to ideas as the ones I have are rather traditonal plots for a hunter.

Edit

I forgot a couple things -.-'. Semi para preferred (I typically post 2-3 paragraphs.) Romance is ok, I would prefer if it wasn't the goal of the story though, but I use a fade to black for overly intimate scenes.....uhh I think that's it.";
I want to play with Hanna only because with these two hunters it would be Hanna and Henna. >_>
Hanna Cleary (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Gehenna Sheol wrote:
I want to play with Hanna only because with these two hunters it would be Hanna and Henna. >_>

Hahahaha that is awesome! I actually hadn't even considered a hunting duo. *scampers off to look at Henna's page while finishing getting ready for work*
It would be kind of funny lol

Quite. I'm really interested in doing one with Henna, I can already hear confused banter when the introductions are made :3 right now Im on my way out the door(work). Tonight I'm gonna fix up Hanna's background but after that in good to go.

Got super busy yesterday after work. Are you still up for henna hanna?
H2, we shall call them XD Yes, I am.

^-^ love it. Alrighty, is pm ok?
If it's better for you, but I warn you I am not the most prompt with PM replies XD A lot of the time I get the notification in my email on my phone, check it and then wait until I get to a computer to reply.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hunter who needs to stretch her legs. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus