Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » your friend kipper - horror haunted plush RP

The toy plushie can talk, and he's your best friend, and perhaps your only friend. Your parents don't know. They think he's just a silly little toy. How wrong they are! He's wonderful and kind to you like no one has ever been before, not even your own parents.

The thing is, there's a problem. He's... growing. He's sprouted an extra eye, nubby little fingers, and got taller by several inches, and shows no sign of stopping. And he's starting to scare you a little bit. He's still your best friend, but he's wanting to be your only friend.

But it doesn't matter, right? It's just a rough patch, you'll get over it. Right?

There's no telling the horror that will come to you.

This is a horror roleplay, and will contain body horror as well as other dark themes. Looking for a partner who's willing to play a longterm RP with a set ending! I think this'll be fun.

Your character can be any gender, but should be between the ages of 7-14, so keep that in mind!

If you're interested, please reply~! Thank you!
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Oooh this sounds like lots and lots of fun. Send me a message so we can discuss this further
Hi hi! Is this still open if so i am interested!
Hope i can hear back from you to see if it is!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » your friend kipper - horror haunted plush RP

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Darth_Angelus