Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Can a Machinist fit into...?

MasterWinter

Hiya all, Winter here.

So. As some of you may or may not know, I'm forever working on OC's. Forever working on them, yet rarely putting any up on here. -makes a mental note to fix that sometime-

ANYWAYS!

So I'm trying to come up with some steampunk OC's, not many just one or two. I haven't touched steampunk since my beloved Dr. Q, who's muse sadly died on me. I thought I had a base look for an OC to fit into the Steampunk verse, but the issue is it's only a bust shot. Nothing wrong with that. Other than there is nothing Steampunk in the image.

Then I got to thinking, of the Machinist from Final Fantasy.

Machinist

aCUDMjH.jpg

No this wouldn't be a FF OC. I'd just use the Miqo'te for the base of my cat OC, and the fact he dabbles in creations with steam.

While yes I am aware that OC's can be made how ever a writer wants, I wanted to be certain that this would be plausible and make sense before just using it as a base look. I mean while it may look like the Miqo'te Machinist image I used is wearing armor, I could simply use it to say it's mechanical parts easily.

This is not a final for a base look for an OC. I just wanted to give myself an option.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Can a Machinist fit into...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus