Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » She's a clever little thing.

Rene Otatuyi (played by Ripley)

Meet Rene!

She's on the run from her identity, one might say.

The daughter of Fox and a mortal woman. In her tribe she is looked upon with favor, simply because who her dad is. This is something she doesn't care for. Rene feels a person's worth should be their own. They should earn it. And she certainly hasn't earned hers.

Has she?

A friend and I have created the county that this takes place in. It's inspired by the Mercy Thompson world. You don't HAVE to read the books. I can pretty much bluff you through most things. (Since I have read them over and over again.)

Modern Fantasy with a touch of mythology in many cultures. Greek, Native, Celtic, etc.

I am pm friendly and generally an amicable person. Don't be afraid to message me!!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » She's a clever little thing.

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Copper_Dragon, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Darth_Angelus