Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dating App Romance (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zenon Jacklyn Burns (played anonymously)

Hello Peoples, so I've been craving something just sweet and innocent for my boy here, but it's, of course, met to be a slow burn and take its time with things.
But anyway, I wanted to try out this idea for a bit now and kept putting it off, so here it is :3

YC had been looking for love for a while now and haven't really had much luck in that apartment, deciding in the long run that maybe they should just take a break for themselves for a while, wanting to work on yourself and whatnot. Well, it had been nearly 3 years since YC had said those words and well, YC thinks it's about time to get back on the horse and try to find somebody that to fill that empty spot reserved for somebody to fill in. Except, it had been nearly 3 years and you're kinda rusty when it comes to that sort of thing, YC going to one of their few friends to advise on how to get themselves out there once again. They suggest after a few moments of spewing idea and idea at YC's forehead to maybe try one of the many dating apps they had out there today. At first, YC was kinda skeptical about the idea, but YC was sold after about 10 minutes of positive things about them being told to you. So YC decides to get on one of the dating apps. (I'm not gonna say which one, cause I want you to decide on that :3) But after learning a thing or two on how to use them, you see and one hair boy named Zenon, his name kinda sounding like an anime villain, but he was cute and seemed nice enough by how his bio read, deciding to give him a shot. Not even an hour went by before and a notification popped up on YC's phone popped up, saying that he had done the same for you, saying you guys could chat. So, YC said hello and that opened a door as you guys chatted, called, and eventually Facetimed just for safety, YC and him seemed to get along nicely and after about a month of chatting back and forth, he popped the question on if they wanted to actually meet, asking if YC wanting meet at a cafe or something together. Of course, it would kinda awkward meeting, but YC said yes in the end. You both planned out a day and a time when you were both available and it was set. A few days past and the day had come, a little relieved that it wasn't some hotel or something and public, YC getting all dressed up and ready for it before making their way to the cafe that he suggested. When YC got them and inside after some pep talk, there was a boy waiting at one of the tables, looking at his phone, looking kinda bored. What will YC do from there?

Rules:
1. I'd appreciate if you are able to write at least 1 to 2 paragraph(s), I don't really do one-liners anymore for multiple reasons

2. When you have to leave or have lost motivation for the rp or have to leave for a few days, TELL ME, I will tell you if I have to go for longer than 3 days so I expect the same please and thank you

3. I enjoy a good RP but if you have a rules yourself for this, like smut scenes, if you don't like certain things, tell me, I don't mind bending to satisfy you if you satisfy me by understanding that I have rules and things I just don't like or allow!

Thank you for reading the rules and if you're interested in this rp

PM ME PLEASE! I'M DUMB AND WILL FORGET I MADE THIS EASILY SO PLEASE PM ME!!

Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Zenon Jacklyn Burns (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Beep Beep :3
I'm happy to do this rp :) sounds good!! I usually do mxm as well so it'll be good! pm me if ya want x
Sounds cool!!!! I pmed u!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dating App Romance (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus